• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Evil 666

newcastle

The Sixth Heaven.

2En,19- 3These are the archangels who are above angels, measure all life in heaven
and on earth, and write all the souls of men, and all their deeds, and their lives before
the Lord’s face;
in their midst are six Phoenixes and six Cherubim and six six-winged ones. [666]

How did this number become so bad?

Excerpts from Enochs dream;

1En,89- 8Then were small lambs born of those white sheep; who began to open their
eyes and to see, crying out to the sheep.
9The sheep, however, cried not out to them, neither did they hear what they uttered
to them; but were deaf, blind, and obdurate in the greatest degrees.
12I saw also, that the horns grew upon those lambs; and that the ravens lighted down
upon their horns.
13I saw, too, that a large horn sprouted out on an animal among the sheep, and that
their eyes were opened.

I have already accepted this as fact, am i the animal in the dream
telling you about the truth of this Book?

Telling the sheep too WAKE UP!!!

Troublemane

Very interesting Newcastle. I am amazed how you are able to see so much in that book, perhaps it has been opened to you.:angel2:

A

angellous_evangellous

Very interesting Newcastle. I am amazed how you are able to see so much in that book, perhaps it has been opened to you.:angel2:

Well gee whiz.

Would it impress you if I were to spam nutritious information from a cereal box all over the forums?

A

angellous_evangellous

Here's a deep thought:

815510022_f584f6c16e.jpg

newcastle

Perhaps. Interesting that you identify with the animal...

Wake up to what? What un-sheepy reality do you suggest exists beyond slumber-life?

The earth will reprove our inequities, if we don't wake up and know what they are!!

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Hell no! You will not steal the unholy number from our Dark Lord.

"I stand before you in the name of the One True God, who fell from Heaven, but is alive in me."

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
616 is the Qlippoth
666 the number of the beast, also the Qlippoth, Ommo Satan, the Evil Triad of Satan-Typhon-Apophras
and drumroll xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - the Name Jesus !

newcastle

So i guess the jews got it wrong too in the O.T

1Kings 10- 14The gold that Solomon received every year weighed six hundred and sixty-six gold talents,

I hope for our sake, they'll finally get right!

newcastle

Are there any other numbers that spiral to an end. [rhetorical]

666 has meaning, 616 or any other doesn't. IMO

1Kings 10- 14The gold that Solomon received every year weighed six hundred and sixty-six gold talents,

But i always listen that i may learn, what would be the meaning behind 616?
And if their wrong in this one translation, how can we be certain for the rest!!

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Can I just say, I feel like my I.Q. just dropped a few points! I have no idea what I just read.

So thank you all you big word using people. I am off to google what in the hell Qlippoth, Ommo Satan, Typhon, Apaphras, Padovian, and Gematria is. Not to mention, what in the Nine Hells is unio music ka??!!!