• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nine powerful lessons we can learn from our mistakes

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Hope you are alll well & enjoying your time here on the forum ....

Here's a site I found almost by accident when aimlessly cruising around cyberspace as I do on a regular basis.

We have all heard the sayings "To err is human" and "you live and you learn". We make mistakes every day, large and small, failures and faux pas. But failure and mistakes still don't feel like an awesome learning opportunity. I know it is my shortcomings that make me unique and that I should embrace the stumbles and screw ups.

But it is a challenge for me and a challenge for many of us. We live and act in ways to prevent mistakes -- not taking risks, expanding our comfort zones or jumping outside the boxes we hide in. But our mistakes and failures are gifts, gems, guideposts in our learning and growth as people. So embrace failures, mistakes, screw ups and shortcomings because they not only make us uniquely who we are, but also teach us powerful lessons like the nine below.

Read the rest here -

9 Powerful Lessons We Can Learn From Our Mistakes

Cheers!