• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nihilism v. Existentialism Debate: Sum v. Iti_Oj (ding ding ding)

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
where is the word moral coming from i never once used it. nor did i mention rape.

Did you read my full post? I mentioned that rape was mostly the cause of those things.

Morals is the point of the thread.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Did you read my full post? I mentioned that rape was mostly the cause of those things.

Morals is the point of the thread.
but that's not true. Not true at all.
rape is a minority of cases. people just have sex... and unprotected sex is more appealing and enjoyably..

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Why women have abortions
1% of all abortions occur because of rape or incest; 6% of abortions occur because of potential health problems regarding either the mother or child, and 93% of all abortions occur for social reasons (i.e. the child is unwanted or inconvenient).
Abortion Statistics
[/FONT]

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I should've just given you my full post...

Most of that was from sexual desire or rape. Even if it were that way, that doesn't make it a moral just because we have rapists.