• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Night Light mode

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I can put my new computer into Night Light mode in which the colours on the screen become much softer and more gentle so as to reduce strain on the eyes and to not interfere with one's sleep rhythms

It's great, it is much easier on the eyes

I turned it off to see what the difference between it being on and off was and when it was off it was awful, it actually caused my eyes to hurt

It was horrible and glaring

It's never going off now!

Does anyone else here like Night Light mode?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I've never used it, but I just switched my Mac to "night shift." The display turned a dingy yellow-ish color. I guess it takes the blues out of the display.

I don't find it aesthetically pleasing. I switched it back after a couple of minutes.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I've never used it, but I just switched my Mac to "night shift." The display turned a dingy yellow-ish color. I guess it takes the blues out of the display.

I don't find it aesthetically pleasing. I switched it back after a couple of minutes.
Interesting

I didn't know Macs had such an option

I have a Mac laptop, have had it for years and didn't know it could do that