• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nietzche the Satanist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Nietzche was a nut. Towards the end of his life he thought he was actually Jesus the Christ. His sister sold tickets so people could watch him "wig out." for a time.

He absolutely represents (via the end of his life) the logical conclusion of his philosophy in its consistent form-that being absurd, nuts, and down right luny. : )

I appreciate Nietzche for showing the world via his lifestyle the absurdity of his thinking.

Cold-Stone Advantage

DreamQuickBook

Cold-Stone said:
Actually, Nietzche was a nut. Towards the end of his life he thought he was actually Jesus the Christ. His sister sold tickets so people could watch him "wig out." for a time.

He absolutely represents (via the end of his life) the logical conclusion of his philosophy in its consistent form-that being absurd, nuts, and down right luny. : )

I appreciate Nietzche for showing the world via his lifestyle the absurdity of his thinking.

Cold-Stone Advantage

He was extremely sick at the end of his life. Do you go around just lying about all historical figures or just this one in particular? :mad:

KirbyFan101

Resident Ball of Fluff
painted wolf said:
Again... its pretty obvious that Nietzche is not a satanist.. he is athiest.
A great majority of Satanists are Athiests, there are no contradictions here. I would say Nietzche's beliefs qualify him to be a Satanist, thought, we would have to ask him ourselves! :biglaugh:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Cold-Stone said:

Cold-Stone Advantage
Your thoughts about Nietzsche seem to be cliche, misguided, missinformed, and furthermore raise the question of whether you have yourself ever studied him, as opposed to forming your impression of his philosophy by reading poor quality secondary sources.

oh? Nietzsche did NOT go literally insane towards the end of his life thinking he was the actual Christ?

Nietzche had a positive views towards Jesus Christ (as an ultimate super man) but hated The Apostle Paul.

Instead of getting emotional? Where have I erred regarding Nietzsche's perspective?

His craziness is the result of his extreme German Existentialims. Around a half a century later, Ernest Hemmingway did blow his head off (a proponent of existentialism).

I'm telling you, Hemingway was very consistent in the end regarding the philosophy of Existentialism. Especial Nietzsche's and Satre's version : )

Cold-Stone Advantage

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It is far easier to believe he went insane from biochemical causes, than it is to believe he (or anyone else) went insane as a result of his philosophical beliefs. The notion that someone can go insane as a result of their philosophical beliefs defies belief.

DreamQuickBook

Cold. Seriously. You need to go back and study philosophy. You don't even sound like you have a beginners knowledge on the issue.

Pah

Uber all member
I have closed this thread because debate is not allowed in Discuss Individual Religions

Status
Not open for further replies.