• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NHS England Prohibits Access to Puberty Blockers at Gender-Identity Clinics, Limits Them to Research Settings

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
It wasn't an argument it was a question.
A nonsensical question.

Why would you dodge such a simple question?
Why would you ask such a pointless question? From now on, I will respond to every argument you make with "so what?" and see if it advances the conversation. So what?

I'll ask again, so what? How does it impact this OP??
Moving goalposts. It's a response to the definitions of categories you are using, not the OP. It's obvious the relevancy of the statement "you are using these definitions falsely/innaccurately" to the claim you are making, which is that the definitions of categories you are using are accurate.

I can't believe I'm reduced to explaining how arguments work to you. I get that you have to do that in order to prevent any actual meaningful assessment of your own positions, because you lack the ability to defend your own claims to the extent that you have to attack and never defend, but this is desperate even by those low standards.

Also, so what?

Last edited: