• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Newly arrived

Selene

Hello, I'm Selene :) I just registered here and thought I'd better introduce myself... I'm 19, live in Scandinavia and am a free- thinker and philosophical Satanist. I'm studying drama this year, and aiming to study opera in near future. Since early age I've been interested in religion and mythology, and also ancient history, but my main interests lie in more artistic pastimes - music, art, litterature etc. Even so, I like to talk about beliefs and such things, and that's how I come to be here. :beach:

Selene

Thank you :) Just another word for modern Satanist, really. Only difference is, I can't stand LaVey... *laughs* I'm not one of those CoS people, I'm a member of the FCoS (First Church of Satan).

Fluffy

A fool
Heya Selene and welcome to RF,

Make sure you check out the rules and if you have any questions then feel free to ask. It sounds like you will fit right in here!

Fluffy

Booko

Deviled Hen
Selene said:
Hello, I'm Selene :) I just registered here and thought I'd better introduce myself... I'm 19, live in Scandinavia and am a free- thinker and philosophical Satanist. I'm studying drama this year, and aiming to study opera in near future. Since early age I've been interested in religion and mythology, and also ancient history, but my main interests lie in more artistic pastimes - music, art, litterature etc. Even so, I like to talk about beliefs and such things, and that's how I come to be here. :beach:

Welcome to RF!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Selene!

Welcome to Religious Forums!

Please feel free to check out our guide for our newer members (from which there is a link to the Forum Rules with which you ought to familiarise yourself).

If you have any questions about anything, please ask!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and look forward to seeing you around.:)

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Selene said:

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you.:D