• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Newest Quantum Computer displays impressive results

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

My comments: So the way I see it, there are also challenges ahead, but performance/calculation wise, it's looking like impressive results. And a pretty good rate of increase on those results, too.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A quantum computer is eminently capable of doing what it's good at extremely quickly but has limitations (cannot do) I/O. So any process control is a no, no.

Heyo

Veteran Member

My comments: So the way I see it, there are also challenges ahead, but performance/calculation wise, it's looking like impressive results. And a pretty good rate of increase on those results, too.
:informative:

But I remain skeptical. As the article said, Google was overly optimistic once, they may be again.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

Our oldest granddaughter was working on that project at the University of Michigan as her graduate degree is in quantum mathematics. I'm pretty good in math, but I look at some of the formulas she has worked with and it's a very different "language" to me. o_O

SavionBush

Thanks for sharing this exciting update about the newest quantum computer! It's truly remarkable to see the quantum leap in performance, especially compared to traditional supercomputers. While there may be challenges ahead, the impressive results are a testament to the incredible potential of quantum computing.
Indeed, the rate of increase in performance is quite impressive, hinting at even greater advancements on the horizon. If you're curious about the broader implications of quantum computing, particularly in industries like aviation, quantumai offers a wealth of information and insights. Exploring the role of quantum computing in aviation advancements could provide even more context to these groundbreaking developments.