• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Year of the Trees,

Today, in Jewish religion, is the "New Year of the Trees," to honor the renewal of nature through trees that bear fruit after the rainy season in Israel. No better day to invite my friends to my housewarming. It's also Cavadee, a day of purifying the soul for the Tamils on the island of Moris. A day of celebration and celebration for all of us! One island, many people, all Mauricians!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Today, in Jewish religion, is the "New Year of the Trees," to honor the renewal of nature through trees that bear fruit after the rainy season in Israel. No better day to invite my friends to my housewarming. It's also Cavadee, a day of purifying the soul for the Tamils on the island of Moris. A day of celebration and celebration for all of us! One island, many people, all Mauricians!
Sounds like a wonderful time!