• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Moon Witnesses!

Latuwr

Hi Rakhel,
Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!
It is most unwise for a new moon to testify concerning itself; therefore, when I say that I am an agnostic, that is, without knowing, I, of course, am leaving it for others to say exactly what I am.
You have testified that I am definitely not an agnostic. I have no reason to dispute your testimony!
Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
Sincerely, Latuwr

Latuwr

Hi Rakhel,
Shabbat Shalom!
It is in my heart to give you a gift, but remember, beware of agnostics bearing gifts.
YAHWEH gave the Law Covenant/Marriage Covenant to the Children of Israel about 1400 years before the advent of My Messiah Yahushua. Should we assign 100 years to a lunar day, then, at the time that My Messiah came to Israel, Israel (the House of Judah) was a full moon.
Who can see a NEW MOON during a full moon? When the sun does set, the full moon arises. It is evident that at the time of a full moon, no one looks for a new moon.
Thus, only a very few did recognized My Messiah as a NEW MOON!
Who gives the greatest light to the darkness, the full moon or a new moon? My Messiah came to Israel, the full moon, as a new moon, and only a few could see HIS light because of the brightness of the full moon of Judaism.
Ruling over the darkness does not mean that the moon is in charge. It simply means that the moon gives light to the world.
Look what happens after the destruction of the 2nd Temple. Gradually, the light of the moon begins to wane until Israel does not give its light to this dark world. This occurred when the Rabbis ordained that it was ok for Jews to hide their Judaism and if necessary, proclaim that Jews were converts of Christianity. This ruling brings into effect the dark of the moon when no light is given to this dark world by Jews.
Please, take a chance and follow with me the 100 year for a day scenario. When in Europe, did the dark ages end? About what time, after My Messiah, do you think?
Sincerely, Latuwr

Last edited:

Latuwr

Hi Rakhel,
If indeed you are a Jew, can you tell me about the Holocaust?
Did the Holocaust occur to a waning moon, or did it occur to an ascending or waxing moon?
Sincerely, Latuwr

Latuwr

Hi Rakhel,
Shabbat Shalom!
Under the Torah, what are the ways in which one can be a light to this world? Obviously, if one does what the Law says, then those in the world can see your light by your good deeds. It also works in this manner. If you, the Jew, either individually or collectively, disobeys the Torah, then according to the Torah, you will be punished. When you suffer or your people or your nation suffers punishment, then that also gives light to the world.
Please consider that the Holocaust gave a whole lot of light to this world!
Sincerely, Latuwr

Latuwr

Hi Rakhel,
Shabbat Shalom!
At New Moon time, what is it that prevents the New Moon from being seen? I would answer: Clouds. If it is cloudy on the day in which the New Moon should be sighted, what happens if it is still cloudy the next day? How about three days of clouds? How long can the New Moon be delayed through cloudy weather?
Jews did not worry about this issue. Jews determined for themselves that the New Moon automatically occurs the day following the day in which the New Moon should have been sighted. So clouds could only delay the establishment of New Moon day by only one day according to their determination.
If Jews are the light of this world, then 1400 years after the death and resurrection of My Messiah Yahushua, then we should be able to see their light to this world briefly beginning to increase, that is, as long as it is not cloudy in a spiritual sense. Of course, each day the light gets brighter. If each day of a spiritual Moon is 100 years in length, 50 years of night followed by 50 years of day, then it is possible for the light of Judaism to appear in the 15th century C.E.
Let's suppose that the 15th century was New Moon. Each day the light gets brighter. Five days later, that is, 500 years later, what happens. The State of Israel becomes a reality. How about that? Is this light increasing?
Sincerely, Latuwr