• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Jan 6th video of them constructing the hangman's gallows.

Pogo

Leftist news source.
Try harder.
I posted this for @Clizby Wampuscat a few minutes ago. Would be interested in how and why you would disagree with it. Suggest you read the article before answering.

By definition, every source is biased, but that doesn't preclude understanding these biases.
Here is a generally accepted rating source and an article on how it came to be.
Read it and see where your sources fall on this chart.

Opinion | Why I decided to rate the news

NewsRatings.jpeg

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I posted this for @Clizby Wampuscat a few minutes ago. Would be interested in how and why you would disagree with it. Suggest you read the article before answering.

By definition, every source is biased, but that doesn't preclude understanding these biases.
Here is a generally accepted rating source and an article on how it came to be.
Read it and see where your sources fall on this chart.

Opinion | Why I decided to rate the news

NewsRatings.jpeg
It is interesting how those ratings change over the years. BT (Before Trump) FOX and CNN used to be mirrors of each other. Both skewing a bit for one party over the other and both fairly reliable. Trump managed to pull FOX way down and to the right (Down in this case being less reliable), and CNN did follow a little bit. They went a bit more left, and got almost out of the "skews left" and got a little less reliable. I ses that they are almost above the green line again and not as far left as they used to be. FOX has recovered some, but they still have a long way to go. It would be interesting to see a live motion graph of how the companies changed over the years in their ratings.

Pogo

It is interesting how those ratings change over the years. BT (Before Trump) FOX and CNN used to be mirrors of each other. Both skewing a bit for one party over the other and both fairly reliable. Trump managed to pull FOX way down and to the right (Down in this case being less reliable), and CNN did follow a little bit. They went a bit more left, and got almost out of the "skews left" and got a little less reliable. I ses that they are almost above the green line again and not as far left as they used to be. FOX has recovered some, but they still have a long way to go. It would be interesting to see a live motion graph of how the companies changed over the years in their ratings.
I also noticed that there are differences between web and TV versions of many inc. MSNBC CNN, FOX and OAN . The websites all rate better with Fox web way up in the good though conservative while Fox TV is barely out of propaganda.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Name calling? You're denying you are a denier of what occurred? Ok, how else should one be described?
Someone who recognizes that an art piece constructed for a protest is not the actual item that it represents.
Contrast it with George Floyd protesters who screamed, "Burn it all down!", and then actually began burning down large portions of cities and neighborhoods. Yet even that was considered to be "Mostly Peaceful".
But a wooden piece of art with a rope? Oh noes!
CNN-1-1-1200x679.jpg

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
Someone who recognizes that an art piece constructed for a protest is not the actual item that it represents.
Contrast it with George Floyd protesters who screamed, "Burn it all down!", and then actually began burning down large portions of cities and neighborhoods. Yet even that was considered to be "Mostly Peaceful".
View attachment 89895
Its not an art piece.

You're denying its purpose as well as J6 was a seditious coup, correct?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
View attachment 89895
All the way back to the George Floyd protests? You can check it out yourself. Most were peaceful. Guess what is boring as heck to see on the news? Just in case you did not know peaceful protests. They do not make the news. Violent protests on the other hand are fascinating to watch. So all of the news that we saw were of the violent protests.

Tell me, what percentage of protests would have to be peaceful to earn the claim "Mostly Peaceful"?

Last edited:

Laniakea

Not of this world
It's much more than that. There's a trial coming up for Trump and his co-conspirators (at least, the ones who haven't flipped and made plea deals yet).
Ooooh! Another trial! Anything to boost Trump's polling numbers even more.
Bring it on!
Maybe Fancy Willis could be a witness. She sure didn't do herself no favors on the witness stand so far.