• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New innovation in car design...

Laika

Premium Member
Cup holders are out of fashion. Now we have pup holders. :D

hAG30lI_WyZjdQqBQBcX8dOJM-nIvCaWZHZqOspsj1I.jpg

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles
:) I want a puppy more now.

Although I have to wonder if some cats might also enjoy their own car seat? Hmm.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
:) I want a puppy more now.

Although I have to wonder if some cats might also enjoy their own car seat? Hmm.
Puppies turn into dogs. And there's an old saying "don't let the cute little puppy do something you don't want the mature large dog to do".

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles
Puppies turn into dogs. And there's an old saying "don't let the cute little puppy do something you don't want the mature large dog to do".

Very true. But having cats for most of my childhood and all of my adolescent years, I'd rather put the time into training a dog as a puppy so it doesn't get on the table in the first place than dealing with adult cats who get on the table at the most inconvenient and frustrating times.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Very true. But having cats for most of my childhood and all of my adolescent years, I'd rather put the time into training a dog as a puppy so it doesn't get on the table in the first place than dealing with adult cats who get on the table at the most inconvenient and frustrating times.
That's true. We used to have cats and when we got close to the kitchen we'd hear a thump and knew the cat had jumped from the table to the floor just before we entered the room. They're stubborn beasties.