• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New here

nicolaj

Hiya all

First posting here...
In April I will have been a Christian for 1 year...so far so good..

I never really believed before then, didn't give God or Jesus much thought.....one Saturday last April... I was visited by the Holy Spirit...I had the most beautiful pure feeling...swept through my whole body...like nothing on this earth...I felt his prensence next to me...and it stayed with me for 3d ays and 3 nights..leaving me on the Tuesday morning....I never slept and didn't need or want to sleep.....I was told not to fear that I was safe...I was told not to concern myself with earthy good wealth, ...that they didn't mean anything and I must not hold on to earthly things......I was shown how it felt...to be without anything but pure love, pure contentment......I yearn for that feeling again......

The rest of the time, I was told many things...why God was angry with his Children...for many have turned their backs on him..they way they lived their lives of sin, giving no thought to him...I was told he is angry with the church who teach false doctines, and do not follow the teachings of what's been told them in the Bible......I was also told Islam is not from our Father but from Satan...And lastly I was told God is going to punish...I don't know when or how..only that it is a server punishment but though a just one!

Before this happened to me.... I knew very little of the Bible or any religion...didn't understand how church worked what was taught in one... or anything about Islam..

I have studied since this happened to me....I began going to churches to see what was being preached in them, I'm reading and never seem to stop, or even want to stop learning...I want to take everything in...

I brought a few different Bibles and asked God to lead me through the Bible...to open my eyes...and see his truth, which I am still being shown.......I began reading about Islam also and understanding the difference from Chrisitianity v Islam...
Well this is how I became a follower of God who I trust with all my heart and put above all else in my life now...I now longer feel part of this world, with all it's wealth and concern for more, all it's greed......I feel alianated from what I once was and knew.....mundane matters that used to concern me, .I no longer concern myself with... Money worries etc...or anything else for that matter.. Whats happened to be as completely changed my life...

I don't really except my story to be taken seriously, I don't think I would 12 months ago, if I was reading this..lol.....

but I was wonderingand hoping above all else...that someone else here...has recieved the same kind of message what I have...

God Bless.

Nicola x

Master Vigil

Sounds similar to when I first started working with the spirits. Except kinda opposite. No matter though, WELCOME to the forums!!!! And enjoy yourself here!!!!!!

nicolaj

Thankyou all for your kind welcome..

Master Vigil...what spirits are you refering to?... if you don't mind me asking....do you mean evil spirits...I would like to know more please if you would

Nicola

Master Vigil

Sure nicolaj. No I don't mean evil spirits. (I know you won't believe this, but no spirits are evil.) I mean all of the spirits that inhabit the universe. Tree spirits, animal spirits, and the spirits who exist only the spirit world.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Welcome to the forms... and please keep reading your Bibles. :D Keep seeking honestly and with all of your might and heart, and God will show you the way.