• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need RF Art and Music for Radio RF

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Hey all please submit your art and music so we may add them to our show. We already have shows with guest speakers scheduled for Monday and Thursday next week we need your art.

To those who write poetry and short stories, you can present them on the show to just contact me.

We also need reviews of books movies, tv, music etc. and lots of different 5 min segments.

Orbit

I'm a planet
Hey all please submit your art and music so we may add them to our show. We already have shows with guest speakers scheduled for Monday and Thursday next week we need your art.

To those who write poetry and short stories, you can present them on the show to just contact me.

We also need reviews of books movies, tv, music etc. and lots of different 5 min segments.

Iti, here's my band from back in the day. If you can't convert it to mp3 let me know