• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need help with House Interpretation

yuvgotmel

I've been looking for a place on these boards to discuss Astrology. Perhaps I have overlooked it. Does anyone know where the Astrology Dept. is??

I have been studying some of the particulars of the houses in Astrology; and I have some questions for persons who are knowledgable in this area.

Thanx in advance.

Sincerely,
Mel.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Welcome to RF. :)

Astrology has been recently relocated to the "Divination" department under "Magic" in the "Other Religions" section. We have a startlingly bright Astrologer named Willamena in the community. You might want to get to know her.

Booko

Deviled Hen
yuvgotmel said:
I've been looking for a place on these boards to discuss Astrology. Perhaps I have overlooked it. Does anyone know where the Astrology Dept. is??

I have been studying some of the particulars of the houses in Astrology; and I have some questions for persons who are knowledgable in this area.

Willamena is the person you definitely want to speak with, then. :yes: There are some others as well.

yuvgotmel

I have been gathering information concerning my personal chart for some time. However, the information readily-available on the web is often very vague. To make my initial question(s) as specific as possible, I'm mostly interested in the 8th house. In the chart, the 8th house is in Sagittarius; Neptune is also in the 8th house.

The True Node is also in the 8th house, but it is interpreted in the 9th because of its' (degree) placement.

If it makes any difference, Ceres and Juno are also in the 8th house.

The Ascendant is Taurus; Descendant Scorpio. The True Node is interpreted as being in Capricorn; South Node in Cancer.

Pluto, Uranus and Venus are in the 6th house of Libra (in this chart) as well.

Saturn is in the 3rd house of Cancer (in this chart).

My specific question pertains to Neptune in the 8th house though. I would really like to know what influences Neptune has on the life/death transformation of the 8th house.

From the time that I was a small child, I have had difficulties relating to Christianity, due to the obvious nature of human sacrifice. Throughout my childhood and into the teenage years, I had many dreams involving occult practices and various blood rites.

Throughout my life, I have had many psychic dreams--some of which are very astounding. I have not been able to shake myself free of the desire to understand the deeper meaning of all things, especially in regards to life and death.

The 8th house deals with romantic issues (according to most sources). However, for me, my romantic interests veer into the spiritual nature. You may or may not have noticed my posts on the Eros board concerning Sexual Alchemy. I went through a deep spiritual transformation (one of many) in Feb/Mar of 2003, during a Jupiter retrograde. [Jupiter retrograde is also in my chart under the 11th house in Aquarius, along with the Moon.]

Aside from going through past-life regression therapy, I believe there may be a way to help me understand some of the details of my personal "mission" (and the past) by looking at my astrological chart. And at this time, I have been concentrating on the 8th house with Neptune.

Most websites have short blurbs (usually about a paragraph--maybe two) giving brief statements about the overall interpretation of "Neptune in the 8th house." Though the interpretations are intriguing, it only leaves me with more questions.

I would gladly appreciate a deeper understanding of this matter.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Mel.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
yuvgotme said:
My specific question pertains to Neptune in the 8th house though. I would really like to know what influences Neptune has on the life/death transformation of the 8th house.
Hi Mel.

Just so you know, I'm not going to interpret your chart; I don't believe it would be ethical for me to do so, being a learner myself, and especially on an Internet forum. I am, however, delighted to discuss the meaning of the symbolism with you, and if that leaves you feeling that you understand that part of your chart better, this is a good thing.

Neptune is that part of us that is 'treading on dangerous ground' so to speak. The 'dangerous ground' is the unknown. In the eighth house we are treading through matters that have to do with how well we fit into the social identities that we are drawn into --everything from business partnerships to social service to significant others. The unknown in any relationship is what cannot anticipated about the other. No matter how much we are a part of a twosome, we are always aware that we are actually a onesome part, and that human nature in terms of the other can be anticipated (and trusted in) only up to a point. Any relationship with other people involves a bit of sacrifice of oneself to make the partnership work. Looking at that same symbolism in a religious context, the partnership involved is the one with deity.

You mentioned Christian sacrifice, and while I'm not entirely well acquainted with Christianity myself, I have learned a lot about the meaning of the sacrifice here at RF, especially in the symbolic sense of "sharing in Christ's death... with the result that one belongs to God... The transfer takes place by participation in Christ's death" making each one of us a Christ. Such symbolism touches directly on life and death in a non-literal sense.

In Neptune we place importance on those things that are mysterious, magical and not well understood. We marvel at the significance of it all, and speculate on its purpose. You've probably read about Neptune on other sites. Neptune in Sagittarius is the scientist in us who knows that there is something important to be grasped in the mysterious, in that everything has an underlying cause. It is the mystic in us, who manipulates signs and symbolism to come to a new non-linear understanding. And Neptune is also the dreamer in us, who anticipates and interprets things with an eye to the magic in life.

Hope this helps.

Patty

yuvgotmel

I totally understand and appreciate your concern about interpreting a chart via the net. The reason that I even mentioned other aspects is the possibility that they might have some influence on the 8th house as well and a deeper insight into what is taking place.

My struggles with religion, especially in the area of life & death, started at an early age, approximately age 6, when I was introduced to communion. I could not bring myself to partake of what the preacher was calling (human) “flesh” and (human) “blood”. Even earlier than that, I had been very psychically-attuned, having seen “apparitions,” enjoyed the company of a familiar (“imaginary friend”), and having had psychic dreams that were clearly outside of time and space. The dreams (even nightmares) did not end, most were associated with life/death, and even horrible things concerning blood rites and murder. I continued to struggle within the strict Christian upbringing, especially in the area of human sacrifice (of Jesus) and the partaking of the sacrifice (in the form of communion). To make matters worse, my father and mother were both licensed Childrens’ pastors for the Assemblies of God denomination. I was considered a rebel, sinner, demonically possessed and so on. Yet I perceived such shock and horror (within the religion and the attitudes) that I could not get past it. And when, at the age of 18, I was able to leave the church, I most certainly did, and quickly! However, my struggles did not end. I continued to be plagued with the ghosts of human sacrifice. Years ago, I started an in-depth research and writing on the subject of human sacrifice, especially as it concerned the ancient beliefs and practices, into the modern beliefs of Christianity.

The dreams continued as well. As you might know from research into Neptune’s placement in the 8th house, persons with that aspect in their chart do tend to have very psychic dreams; I am such a case as well. Some of my dreams are rather astounding. I might share a few sometime. One of them, which occurred in 2001, has three very distinct physical points for this particular year 2007. That particular dream, from 2001, was, in fact, a catalyst for my initial studies into esotericism, because it is there (in the Keys of Solomon) that I discovered the symbols from my dream. …I attribute the dreams to be Neptune’s influence in the 8th house in Sagittarius.

What bothers me is that many people think that I’m “morbid” and that I concentrate too much on horrors. However, I am shocked at the world that many people (3 billion Christians, according to stats in Oct of 2005) do not see the nature of their own belief. And too, I am not a regular viewer of TV because it seems, at least to me, that there is such a strong emphasis on murder (from the news, regular episodes (like Law&Order, CSI, etc.), the History Channel (with wars) and so on). I look at the world with probably the same shock as people view me. I have a difficult time understanding why the world focuses on death, murder and things of a morbid nature (even to the point of lifting it into a sacred concept—of sacrifice).

All this is something that I attribute might be the influence of Neptune in my 8th house in Sagittarius. I have been keenly interested in life/death cycles. And I am, like most of the research says (of persons with Neptune in the 8th house), much more interested in the spiritual (or astral planes) than the physical. At this time, I am interested in my personal transformation; and I have been researching synchronicities and patterns for years. I work with a scientist, a psychologist and a computer programmer in the area of patterns, numbers, synchronicities, etc. I do believe that the astrological placements can be used to see patterns. And I have been developing a theory (for a step-by-step method) to unlock personal consciousness using a person’s birth date, in a manner kind-of like a P.I.N. number.

If I come off as “strange,” just don’t mind me. I can’t quite help it. I’m not really “dark” inside, but I am a deep thinker; and there are many things about this world that are very worrisome, from my perspective.

...Mel.

Hacker

yuvgotmel said:
I totally understand and appreciate your concern about interpreting a chart via the net. The reason that I even mentioned other aspects is the possibility that they might have some influence on the 8th house as well and a deeper insight into what is taking place.

My struggles with religion, especially in the area of life & death, started at an early age, approximately age 6, when I was introduced to communion. I could not bring myself to partake of what the preacher was calling (human) “flesh” and (human) “blood”. Even earlier than that, I had been very psychically-attuned, having seen “apparitions,” enjoyed the company of a familiar (“imaginary friend”), and having had psychic dreams that were clearly outside of time and space. The dreams (even nightmares) did not end, most were associated with life/death, and even horrible things concerning blood rites and murder. I continued to struggle within the strict Christian upbringing, especially in the area of human sacrifice (of Jesus) and the partaking of the sacrifice (in the form of communion). To make matters worse, my father and mother were both licensed Childrens’ pastors for the Assemblies of God denomination. I was considered a rebel, sinner, demonically possessed and so on. Yet I perceived such shock and horror (within the religion and the attitudes) that I could not get past it. And when, at the age of 18, I was able to leave the church, I most certainly did, and quickly! However, my struggles did not end. I continued to be plagued with the ghosts of human sacrifice. Years ago, I started an in-depth research and writing on the subject of human sacrifice, especially as it concerned the ancient beliefs and practices, into the modern beliefs of Christianity.

The dreams continued as well. As you might know from research into Neptune’s placement in the 8th house, persons with that aspect in their chart do tend to have very psychic dreams; I am such a case as well. Some of my dreams are rather astounding. I might share a few sometime. One of them, which occurred in 2001, has three very distinct physical points for this particular year 2007. That particular dream, from 2001, was, in fact, a catalyst for my initial studies into esotericism, because it is there (in the Keys of Solomon) that I discovered the symbols from my dream. …I attribute the dreams to be Neptune’s influence in the 8th house in Sagittarius.

What bothers me is that many people think that I’m “morbid” and that I concentrate too much on horrors. However, I am shocked at the world that many people (3 billion Christians, according to stats in Oct of 2005) do not see the nature of their own belief. And too, I am not a regular viewer of TV because it seems, at least to me, that there is such a strong emphasis on murder (from the news, regular episodes (like Law&Order, CSI, etc.), the History Channel (with wars) and so on). I look at the world with probably the same shock as people view me. I have a difficult time understanding why the world focuses on death, murder and things of a morbid nature (even to the point of lifting it into a sacred concept—of sacrifice).

All this is something that I attribute might be the influence of Neptune in my 8th house in Sagittarius. I have been keenly interested in life/death cycles. And I am, like most of the research says (of persons with Neptune in the 8th house), much more interested in the spiritual (or astral planes) than the physical. At this time, I am interested in my personal transformation; and I have been researching synchronicities and patterns for years. I work with a scientist, a psychologist and a computer programmer in the area of patterns, numbers, synchronicities, etc. I do believe that the astrological placements can be used to see patterns. And I have been developing a theory (for a step-by-step method) to unlock personal consciousness using a person’s birth date, in a manner kind-of like a P.I.N. number.

If I come off as “strange,” just don’t mind me. I can’t quite help it. I’m not really “dark” inside, but I am a deep thinker; and there are many things about this world that are very worrisome, from my perspective.

...Mel.
All I have to say is WOW..thanks for sharing that Mel!
BTW, you don't come off as strange at all.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
yuvgotmel said:
Years ago, I started an in-depth research and writing on the subject of human sacrifice, especially as it concerned the ancient beliefs and practices, into the modern beliefs of Christianity.
Did your studies take you through comparative mythology, to a man named Joseph Campbell, by any chance? I have a feeling that, if they haven't yet, the study of mythology could be of great interest and benefit to you. Mythology is a manipulation of symbolism that helps one build a certain viewpoint from which to view the world.

yuvgotmel said:
The dreams continued as well. As you might know from research into Neptune’s placement in the 8th house, persons with that aspect in their chart do tend to have very psychic dreams; I am such a case as well.
I would say, rather, that Neptune in the 8th in your chart well symbolises the emphasis that such dreams have for you in your life. It's certainly a radical sign you have, there.

yuvgotmel said:
I look at the world with probably the same shock as people view me. I have a difficult time understanding why the world focuses on death, murder and things of a morbid nature (even to the point of lifting it into a sacred concept—of sacrifice).
All this is something that I attribute might be the influence of Neptune in my 8th house in Sagittarius.
Again, more radical Neptune symbolism in sensitivity and compassion. Despite much of Western astrology's language, I am not a person who believes that "the stars influence us." I practice an astrology of signs, rather than causes. You've identified a radical sign in your chart, one that obviously dominates the chart for you, and through the methods of astrology you can identify a means to address the issues of life and death that Neptune symbolises for you. I gather from your post that right now you're just exploring the symbolism of your natal chart, looking for radicality and trying to connect it all together?

yuvgotmel said:
I have been keenly interested in life/death cycles. And I am, like most of the research says (of persons with
yuvgotmel said:
Neptune in the 8th house), much more interested in the spiritual (or astral planes) than the physical. At this time, I am interested in my personal transformation; and I have been researching synchronicities and patterns for years. I work with a scientist, a psychologist and a computer programmer in the area of patterns, numbers, synchronicities, etc. I do believe that the astrological placements can be used to see patterns. And I have been developing a theory (for a step-by-step method) to unlock personal consciousness using a person’s birth date, in a manner kind-of like a P.I.N. number.
Fascinating! The research aspects of astrologers are marvelous, in that they point to even more mysteries as yet to be explored. At the same time, such research can detract from astrology as a means of symbolising aspects of our lives. It's more of the 'signs vs. causes' thing. Not meaning to divert the topic, but what sort of conclusions have you reached about synchronous patterns (if any)? And, if I may ask, is your work with "a scientist, a psychologist and a computer programmer" in an official capacity of employment? (If so, I may have finally found the job I want. :))

I sounds to me like you've done a marvelous job of defining the symbolism as it relates to you. If I may make a suggestion, the next step is to learn how do actually do astrology, to manipulate the symbols with intent to find new meaning. I'm at that stage in learning --left off a couple decades ago, but getting back into it recently.

yuvgotmel

Dear Willamena,

WOW. You asked so many good questions and had so much to say. Thank you. I’d like to answer your questions one-by-one, otherwise I’ll get confused.

You mentioned Joseph Campbell and mythology; and you asked if I had come by his works yet. The answer is two-fold. First of all, I have not read any of Joseph Campbell’s writings. However, I have started my own comparative religion study.

Following a dream that I had, I began my studies in the books of the Apocrypha and some esoteric and magical texts. Later on, after a radical spiritual shift, I began to earnestly study the Torah and Jewish mysticism (namely “The Zohar” of the Kabbalistic writings). In fact, I was unemployed at the time; and I studied every day, most of the hours while awake, for nearly nine months. From there, I went into a deeper and broader study of the Kabbalah.

The following year, I was introduced to Gnosticism by a professor in Virginia, who also founded the Apostolic Gnostic Church in America. I branched out into the study of classical Gnosticism, mainly based upon “The Nag Hammadi Library.” I read and studied many works pertaining to Gnosticism and early writings of Gnostics. During that time, I continued to feel more of a kinship to the Jewish mysticism.

After a while, I began to also include the study of Hermetics; and then, I became interested in the study of Egyptian writings (namely “The Egyptian Book of the Dead”). I started getting more and more interested in the overlapping symbolism in magical and Alchemical texts. Then I started to read some of the Thelema and some works by Aleister Crowley.

During that time, and even now, I have briefly looked into Buddhism (namely “The Tibetian Book of the Dead” among other works), Taoism, Tantra (namely works written by the followers of Osho), and Dzogchen beliefs (a small devout sect within Buddhism).

In doing all the reading, I was learning the different “feels” of the various religions and cultures. However, I was more interested in answering my own questions. So, after all that, I started to read and study Greek mythology, starting with “The Odyssey.” It was really when I started to read Greek mythology (and also the mythology of King Arthur) that I found the most striking parallels to the symbolism contained in Christianity and even the Kabbalah. The Greek mythology, from my opinion, was very obvious in its’ nature; whereas many of the other religions have either watered-down their meanings or obscured the meanings in some manner. I was pleased with the Greek mythology the most. It also helped me to understand the meanings of the Tarot cards. I had earlier on opted for a Kabbalistic deck of Tarot cards over the Greek mythology because I simply did not know the stories and the inner-connected nature of the cards.

At no time did I join any churches or change beliefs. I want it known that I am merely a student of religion and ancient culture. Furthermore, I have often been chastised by members of strict religious frameworks (such as classical Gnosticism) for using more “scientific” language than the terms that are more commonly accepted in those groups. So, I found myself to be a bit of an outcast, even among friends, because everything that I was learning and continue to learn, I often put those ideas into a language that is more comprehensive outside of any one religious construct. I was even told one time that I should use different terms in my writings, because as I was told “We don’t want to look like a science cult.”

Yes, I do work with a scientist, a psychologist and a computer programmer in the area of synchronicities and discovering patterns. No, there is no money exchange involved; however, they have bought me dinner and so on. Not sure if that counts. They are all friends of mine, who have a passion for these things as well.

The scientist is now a private inventor, but he used to work for the U.S. government in the area of Magnetics Research and Development.

The psychologist graduated from Duke University having studied Carl Jung’s work; and nowadays he continues his study of Jung in the area of synchronicities. He is a 32nd degree Freemason and is very interested in symbolism and religions.

The computer programmer has a less interesting background, other than he used to be a preacher as well. However, he and I have worked together researching historical patterns of synchronicities. I’d love to share some of our findings sometime. It’s very interesting.

Through my studies of synchronicities, I have to agree with my psychologist friend, who says that he believes that synchronicities are associated with the “light effect” and also Eros. He believes that synchronicities point to the Hidden Light and even Sophia, or hidden wisdom. He is also the one of the three who does not give any credit to astrology. I have expressed my interest in the area of astrology because I do think that there are patterns that can be calculated to reveal startlingly results. The other two friends also share my passion for patterns.

I have recently written that I believe that what is commonly considered intuition is actually a numeric code inherent in the human psyche. I believe that as humans continue to evolve—spiritually and mentally—even the way we perceive form (numbers) will change, much like was seen from the leap of evolution in the Greeks, who mastered the human form in sculpting.

To continue answering your questions, yes, I have been looking mainly at natal astrology. I’m especially interested in eclipses as well. Here is why:

I had a dream on August 28, 2001, where the obvious symbolism pointed to the Twin Towers and the massive deaths on September 11, 2001. Within that dream, I also was “shown” (by an angel in the dream) a triangular pattern with a pig’s face and an Egyptian-like eye in the middle. I was awakened from the dream by a phone call; and the caller ID time said that it was 5:46 p.m. EST (on August 28th). Of course, as you know, the Twin Towers were hit in the hours from 8:46 am EST – 10:28 am EST on 9-11.

I have been researching this dream for years, because even as I woke up, I knew it was multi-layered. And just recently, as I was looking over the dates of eclipses for this year (2007), I was absolutely flabbergasted. There will be a total lunar eclipse on August 28th and, during the 90 minute cycle, it will start the total eclipse at 5:52 p.m. EST. Furthermore, there will be a solar eclipse on September 11th of this year from 6:25 a.m. EST to 10:36 a.m. EST. And to add a third undeniable element, this year (2007) is the Chinese year of the Pig. I have been attempting to figure out the meaning of this dream, in its’ entirety, which is available on the web, for years. I have asked many for their interpretations. The timing and symbolism of the dream are absolutely astounding; and even the most staunch of skeptics would have a difficult time explaining this one!

I think that is enough for now.

:)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I can't contribute much to this thread because I have very little knowledge really of astrology but I wanted to chime in that the conversation you two are having is very fascinating! :)

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Mel,

Thank you for that background information. You've certainly touched on a wide variety of topics in your research.

What is meant by the "light effect" and the "Hidden Light"?

> I have expressed my interest in the area of astrology because I do think that there are patterns that can be calculated to reveal startlingly results. The other two friends also share my passion for patterns.
> I have recently written that I believe that what is commonly considered intuition is actually a numeric code inherent in the human psyche. I believe that as humans continue to evolve—spiritually and mentally—even the way we perceive form (numbers) will change, much like was seen from the leap of evolution in the Greeks, who mastered the human form in sculpting.

Do you think there is any value in decoding the human psyche? Is there value in intuition being entirely predictable?

> I have been researching this dream for years, because even as I woke up, I knew it was multi-layered. And just recently, as I was looking over the dates of eclipses for this year (2007), I was absolutely flabbergasted. There will be a total lunar eclipse on August 28th and, during the 90 minute cycle, it will start the total eclipse at 5:52 p.m. EST. Furthermore, there will be a solar eclipse on September 11th of this year from 6:25 a.m. EST to 10:36 a.m. EST. And to add a third undeniable element, this year (2007) is the Chinese year of the Pig. I have been attempting to figure out the meaning of this dream, in its’ entirety, which is available on the web, for years. I have asked many for their interpretations. The timing and symbolism of the dream are absolutely astounding; and even the most staunch of skeptics would have a difficult time explaining this one!

That is astrounding. Would you be terribly disappointed if nothing at all significant happens as you see it on August 28, 2007? Or does the timing present some other sort of expectation to you? Something inward-looking, perhaps.

Patty

yuvgotmel

Dear Patty,

The “light effect” and the “hidden light” may be the same thing, according to a psychologist friend, who continues research at Duke University. His interest in the “light effect” began years ago when it was discovered that when he got near to some fluorescent lights, the light(s) would flicker. He is able to reproduce this as many times as needed to have it documented; and that is exactly what scientists at Duke did. One of those scientists told him that his mitochondria were somehow affecting the light(s). The scientist also said that they still do not know how this phenomenon is possible. My friend, also a graduate of Duke, is a contributor and friends with many of the members of the Rhine Institute which studies the paranormal. The “light effect” is as I have described briefly: the ability to cause lights (as in light bulbs) to flicker.

The “hidden light,” to the best of my knowledge may be a Masonic term. The “hidden light” is also what Carl Jung equated to as Eros. He believed that synchronicities (a term that he coined), were driven by the hidden light or hidden wisdom. He too believed it was a scientifically provable phenomenon, which is not limited to mere folklore and mythology.

The topic of the “light effect” or hidden wisdom immediately leads into the area of intuition, which is one of my favorite subjects. I do believe there is value in being able to make more precise calculations/decisions based upon what is already encrypted into our psyche. This is where I and others often disagree. Many persons find the mystery of life as having more value; whereas, in my perspective, I believe that tapping into intuition, in very scientific ways, can elevate collective consciousness and bring us into a new stage of overall evolution. I believe that by inherent design, encoded even, numbers are related and equated to—what most people consider to be—intuition. Furthermore, I do not believe that the current stage of human awareness is anywhere near fully-accessing that level of intuition to the point of life’s mysteries drying up.

Take for example: art throughout history. The Greeks, who greatly influenced our understanding of math and geometry, were the first to make the evolutionary leap in mastering the “human form” through art, especially sculpting. Up until such time, the art throughout the ancient world depicted recognizable, yet crude, images of the human form, both two-dimensionally and three-dimensionally. The Greeks were able to breech a new level of intuition, which is numerically encoded in the consciousness—and possibly even the superconsciousness as Jung called it—enabling them to reproduce what some would easily consider to be a flawless likeness of the human form.

“All is number” as Pythagorus taught. And I believe that there is an artist in each and every person on the planet. Yet it is easy to see that many people find themselves not able to draw much more than a stick figure; and too, many people still struggle with basic math skills. However, I believe that math is our inherent and foremost language. Math, numbers and intuition—all being the same things—supercedes all other known human languages/interpretations. Math and numbers is the language of light; and to be specific it is the language of the electromagnetic spectrum, which is made of both light and sound waves.

Furthermore, I believe that we are all on the cusp of another evolutionary leap, similar to what the Greeks managed, where form will be interpreted in a “new” way to our conscious awareness, transforming the appearance of our bodies, and possibly other species, to extend even to the landscape itself.

To me, this is the true meaning of the “dawning of the New Age of Aquarius.” I believe humanity is on the edge of a new evolutionary cycle, where all form will be coherently interpreted in a new manner that is more precise. Furthermore, I believe that there is a language of this new form encoded in our vocal cords and the tones of our speaking voices. I do believe it is numeric; and whenever it can be fully tapped into, I believe it will open the doors of the human mind to be able to do mathematical calculations in our “heads” without the need for calculators. I have spoken to one of the researchers from the Torah Codes research team in Israel concerning this matter. He and I had extensive email discussions about numbers, patterns and other challenging subjects. Of all my writings and thoughts, he was most impressed about the numeric language, as he too has had similar moments of awakening knowledge.

Believe it or not, all this relates to my dream, which help to lead me into my current spiritual path and understandings. You asked whether or not I felt if the dream may be of a more personal nature. The answer is yes, but…due to the dreams’ most obvious symbolism, it is impossible for me to decidedly shelf the idea that the meaning might only be personal. In one portion of the dream, I saw what I initially called “twin monuments,” which appeared very large and set in the landscape of glowing green crystals that looked like the form of a metropolis. Immediately following the image of the “twin monuments,” which looked like skyscrapers in the midst of the city of crystals, I saw a massive graveyard.

It should be stated that, at that time in my life, I had no knowledge of crystals, astrology, metaphysics or any other esoteric wisdom. The things that I experienced in that dream, on a linear timeline, were outside of my knowledge (at the time of the dream). Furthermore, the timing and dates of the dream, along with the upcoming eclipses and the symbolism, is startlingly, especially because of the precision of the timing/dates to include two of the eclipses for this year. That is not to say that I am making any “predictions” for those dates, but rather I am watching and trying to calculate some of the rest of the symbols from the dream, in hopes to decipher a clearer meaning.

One last note concerning the dream, I have, for many years, felt there is an astrological prediction that can be obtained from the symbolism.

Thanks for your comments. It is very refreshing for me.

Sincerely,
Mel.

yuvgotmel

To Mavrikmind, Buttercup and Tlcmel:

I haven't meant to leave you guys out in saying *hi*.

Buttercup...Will you share some of that popcorn?

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Mel,

It sounds like a fascinating study. I don't think there is anyone who can doubt that you have found and are pursuing your bliss, and I hope it leads to answers that can satisfy you.

There is more radical 'Neptune in the 8th house' symbolism in your description of a vision for humanity's future. The 8th hosue symbolises transformation, as you know, which in turn is symbolised in the act of sex, which for a couple can transform a onesome into a twosome. The 8th house is very much about taking a relationship "to a new level" or "the next step," which also describes evolution. The "twosome" in this case is a relationship between humanity and the numerical coding/forces that you are pursing, and the "climax" will occur with an evolutionary breakthrough (would that such occur in our lifetime, we could know it).

yuvgotmel

Dear Patty,

I didn't respond to your comments immediately, because I have continued to ponder what you said, which is really an interesting view. You stumped me so much in your answer that I still haven't figured out how to respond. However, I will say this: you are probably right. The way you summarized it is something I hadn't thought about before.

Thank you.

Mel.