• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need help with daydreaming

Frank Goad

I find myself daydreaming more and more during the day.What do I do?:(Most of my daydreams are about being in heaven already with jesus.And imagining all the cool stuff I would be doing there.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I find myself daydreaming more and more during the day.What do I do?:(Most of my daydreams are about being in heaven already with jesus.And imagining all the cool stuff I would be doing there.
What cool stuff do you imagine doing?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I sometimes imagine meeting Jesus

And in my dreams I sometimes fly

But I have never really imagined what Heaven would be like, or dreamed or daydreamed about that

Jacob Samuelson

d
I find writing stuff down and journaling is healthy. Keep a small book in your pocket and whenever you want to escape to a 'better place' put that book in front of your face and write down what you see. Once you finished, its easier to live life normally and still have your dreams stored away for a more appropriate time.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I find myself daydreaming more and more during the day. What do I do?:(Most of my daydreams are about being in heaven already with jesus. And imagining all the cool stuff I would be doing there.
My interpretation of one's daydreaming, as I understand, is that one may someday leave the deviant Paul's Pauline-Christianity to be with Jesus' truthful teachings as mentioned in Quran, please. Right?
I could help one as one has asked for help to understand Jesus' truthful teachings as mentioned in Quran, if one so desires, the rest is one's own choice. Right?
No compulsion whatsoever, please. Right?

Regards

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If daydreaming is getting in your way and you're not a poet or a writer, then some professional help might be in order.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Since we can't see God or Spirits, daydreaming is unfortunately part of faith.

Try to daydream in a way that makes you more confident in God.

But I misread the intention of this thread. I thought you were asking for help daydreaming, like how to daydream the right way or ideas of things to daydream about. :)