• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need a help in essay editing

Hello everyone,

I want to edit my admission essay.Anyone one knows how to do it .Please give me information about online admission essay editing.:eek:

A

angellous_evangellous

Pee on your keyboard.

Then drink 15 54oz cokes and eat 18 bags of Oreos.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Hello everyone,

I want to edit my admission essay.Anyone one knows how to do it .Please give me information about online admission essay editing.:eek:
If you question here is any example of your writing skills, you are likely going to need far more than an online admissions editor.

Pee on your keyboard.

Then drink 15 54oz cokes and eat 18 bags of Oreos.
:run::shrug:

Who knows? It might help.

it usualy helps to have some one else edit it after you have spelled and gramar checked it. have them check of content how it flows spelling and grammar its just like any other essay.. what are the paper requirements? is it wirtten yet?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello everyone,

Don't capitalize words that shouldn't be capitalized, know when to use colons, commas, and semicolons, and most importantly, make sure your spelling and grammar are free of mistakes.

Proofreading helps, but you can also try to rephrase parts that you think aren't as succinct or simple as they should be. Also, a good advice would be to minimize your use of apostrophes in place of "has", "is", or "was" as much as possible to avoid confusion between the three words (as in, "he's", which can be confusing depending on the context of the sentence you are using it in).

Finally, refrain from overusing punctuation. While it is helpful to paragraph and organize your essay structure, relying too much on punctuation will make it look like you are trying too hard to make your essay look "official".

I hope this was helpful and best of luck in writing your essay! :)

If you question here is any example of your writing skills, you are likely going to need far more than an online admissions editor.

We all make mistakes, especially when writing something like the OP's essay for the first time. I think it'd be better if we help each other out rather than use ridicule and mockery.

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Realize that "space bar" is not just a Star Wars reference.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
if you need some one to proof read your essay for content and info i can hep but im weak with grammar and spelling

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
i assume its for college admission? what was the topic? how many pages?
different essays have different rules and requirements.