• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Near Death experiences and the scientific method.

Watchmen

Premium Member
I don't have faith, don't need it. I was there, a real live experience. The article was completely false information and the doctor doing the surgery will say the same thing. He was there, Sam was not, just blowing smoke.
You have delusion, and you haven’t rebutted one thing in Sam Harris’ article. Let me ask you this. How do you account for culturally based differences in so-called near death experiences? Why do some see angels and Jesus while others see Mohammad? Why are there such variations? Maybe it’s because it’s nothing more than the brain generating hallucinations near death that are based on the individual’s own culture and experiences (I.e., his/her own brain).

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I am not sure what your point is, perhaps later. Clinical death is described when the heart stops beating, 11 seconds later the brain stops. Pam Reynolds was clinically death for one hour during which she described what happen around her dead body. We are not our brains or our bodies. We are light beings. Spiritual energy that lives eternally. If you don't believe that it is OK doesn't change anything.

An atmospheric state owned by sun mass converting earth mass and the gas heavens owned the energy state to record life. Huge energetic reaction equalled the state.

Animate inanimate living or dead things dark things or light things recorded in image. Proof it is not ours.

We are NOT the energy recorded life record.

The heavens owns it. We only own the deceased body.

No longer human consciousness bio life.

Why we said artificial intelligence existed as a shared human experienced word usage. Living life designer builder machine encoder.

So it isn't as precise informed as the living consciousness biology. Just recordings.

It was always taught as human advised relativity what we personally are not. The state heavens.

The human owns one spirit form after descended human death. The eternal self that had sent human spirit out of it's body.

Not any record or energy state. As it never lived as a human or died as a human due to atmospheric recording the evidential teaching.

Why we died.

Saint body proved a deceased non decomposing body was bacteria destroyed in water who never returned back to life. Body was kept as evidence against satanisms.

Life did not return from human death. As if you are still living by oxygen in water you are without breathing. Reasoning why.

Just as the shroud was kept. Life sacrificed was by natural cause that changed the saviour of a cold gas status in space holiness into a star Satan attack.

Not controlled or owned in science by Satanists. Whose history said I now personally own everything in group just human controls.

Natural anything never was his to say I own everything was his teaching. Just a human the same as anyone else is his teaching. Ignored as always. As Satan science said he was a God an angel cloud image as a man.

I am a God as a man. Just records that only returned when cloud cooling allowed it. So Satan was not even the end of life rationally. We were long dead before Satan records emerged.

Yet the records said the man records were satan who had destroyed all life on earth before.

My holy brother knew you exactly in human behaviour.

Lekatt

Premium Member
I see nothing will be good enough for your consideration. OK, reality does not change with our beliefs. The only way is to experience it in order to trust it. Love.

joelr

So if non Christians where to have "Christian NDEs" Would you accept tras as evidence for christianity?
If a non Hindu had a NDE and saw Krishna would you accept that as evidence for Krishna?

Most of these stories are anecdotal with no way to verify if anything said is true. 2 cases that got large media attention turned out to be fake. One was a neuroscientist who even wrote a book about it and later admitted he made it up.

There are multiple theories to what is happening but the religious aspects are 100% dictated by whatever religion the person is in. So that imagery is created by pre-conceived notions regardless of it being some hallucination or another realm.
Near-death experience - Wikipedia

Lekatt

Premium Member
If a non Hindu had a NDE and saw Krishna would you accept that as evidence for Krishna?

Most of these stories are anecdotal with no way to verify if anything said is true. 2 cases that got large media attention turned out to be fake. One was a neuroscientist who even wrote a book about it and later admitted he made it up.

There are multiple theories to what is happening but the religious aspects are 100% dictated by whatever religion the person is in. So that imagery is created by pre-conceived notions regardless of it being some hallucination or another realm.
Near-death experience - Wikipedia
I am going to post a video of Pam Reynolds surgery as told by the surgeon. This explains it all. If after watching anyone objecting to NDEs feels there may be a probability of truth then we can discuss it further in more detail.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The experience body living.

Breathing stops.

Water oxygenation natural in body keeps body alive.

Interactive atmospheric recording father in heavens scenario recording still applies.

Does the human own any of the other bodies experiences implements...a big no.

Recording of life proven. How the information exists.

Reasoning I own my own presence by two other humans who had sex.

Identified reasoning involving the topic.

Human questions.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
It's My Birthday!
If this were the only experience I might agree with you, but there are hundreds of them that have been verified by doctors and medical staff in attendance at the time. Pam Reynolds was clinically dead for one hour and watched her operation which was verified by the surgeon who is now a believer.

People who make bare claims and the existence of people believing said claims, is not evidence of the claim being accurate.

It's only evidence of people believing claims.

Believe what you will, but the spiritual world is very real to me because I have experienced it.

Alien abduction is also very real to those who have "experienced" being abducted by aliens.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
It's My Birthday!
I see nothing will be good enough for your consideration.

No, not "nothing".

Just the things you are bringing to the table aren't good enough. Anecdotes, hearsay, unfalsifiable unsupportable bare claims.

That is indeed not good enough. It's not good enough for mundane explanations and it certainly isn't good enough for extra-ordinary explanations.

So in summary: unverifiable, unsupportable, indefensible, unfalsifiable, bare claims in the form of anecdotes and hearsay, are indeed NOT good enough.

You should have no problem understanding this, because you reject at face value PLENTY of claims for the exact same reason.

This is why you likely do not believe in Odin or bigfoot or alien abduction or scientology or................. any of the thousands, millions, of such claims you don't believe either. For exactly those reasons.

That you hold a double standard when it comes to your own preferred claims is on you, not on us.

The only way is to experience it in order to trust it. Love.

Then you should believe in Odin, Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Quetzalcoatl, alien abduction,................... an any other claim that has nothing going for it except someone unverifiably claiming that they "experienced" it.

KWED

Scratching head, scratching knee
I am going to post a video of Pam Reynolds surgery as told by the surgeon. This explains it all. If after watching anyone objecting to NDEs feels there may be a probability of truth then we can discuss it further in more detail.
A video of an anecdotal story is still anecdote.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
to SkepticThinker

There is no magic in this world. No supernatural or abnormal powers. Everything that happens is natural. We are spiritual beings first. Suggest you read about what that means.
Everybody has a different idea of what "spiritual" means, and I've yet to see anyone demonstrate it's existence. You say spirits are natural. Cool, so how can we measure their interactions with the rest of the natural world? Have you done that?

Science is falling farther and farther behind on the insistence that we are our brain.
Actually our understanding of the brain has become much more enhanced over the last few decades and even within just the last few years.

Our brain is an interface something like a television. It takes the signals from our spirit as a TV takes signals and turns them into actions. A caveman looking at a television would believe all the people were inside the TV box. Science thinks we are in our brains which is wrong. So science will be left behind in the dust as religion was during the dark ages.
You'd have to demonstrate this rather than just asserting it. How do we know that spirits exist? How do we measure them?

Our brain reacts to the environment around us and the stimuli within that environment. No spirit needs to be injected into the explanation to account for brain functionality, as far as I know.

Science as a tool, is the best available method we have for discovering truths about our reality. The fact that we know what we know about the world around us is thanks to the success of the scientific method. Religion doesn't help us with this. It just makes claims it can't back up, like the ones you've made here.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Everybody has a different idea of what "spiritual" means, and I've yet to see anyone demonstrate it's existence. You say spirits are natural. Cool, so how can we measure their interactions with the rest of the natural world? Have you done that?

Actually our understanding of the brain has become much more enhanced over the last few decades and even within just the last few years.

You'd have to demonstrate this rather than just asserting it. How do we know that spirits exist? How do we measure them?

Our brain reacts to the environment around us and the stimuli within that environment. No spirit needs to be injected into the explanation to account for brain functionality, as far as I know.

Science as a tool, is the best available method we have for discovering truths about our reality. The fact that we know what we know about the world around us is thanks to the success of the scientific method. Religion doesn't help us with this. It just makes claims it can't back up, like the ones you've made here.
Water oxygenated is what we live with. Cooled living conditions.

To support brain functionality in its cellular chemistry.

If science did a medical study of the brain for medical advice. The topic would not be on any forum.

This topic is men seeking God by brain NDE moment for machine thesis.

To claim I know I will get and I will have for a reaction.

Based on electricity. I will know God once and for all. The first men in history to know.

To create it in a gas state.

Gods heavens however created lightning.

So men do all the comparisons. The machine already used electricity to study us.

Man in science self possession aware says machine equals the same as the human body. Using electricity. As brain function relies on chemistry first for electrical pulses.

Father told me see your brother. See how he tells the advice then manipulated the advice and ignored advice.

He won't listen to me.

A known occult science behaviour. Was taught never listens to father.

Science first does his reaction in hot light.

Science does not own cold life support in gods gas heavens.

So humans say....by imaged advice. The recording then life teaching..... The injection of excrutiating pain is a procedure of science. The image I see is alien as its presence was man theoried but projected by machine causes.

Look a like. By body status in image. Image proves it is not a human. Humans own human image in feedback the teaching. Conscious vision design demonstrates ....demon strata the advice.

Human theist owns the body type but thinks by theory with machine. Alien image machine produced by its designer.

Gods say science. God created the alien......Yet God is sealed and fused body type image in image is O planet earth seen in space as a fused earth as gods image. O gods angel.

The alien was conjured evilly not gods form. Scientist however quotes I knew it came out of earth. Yet God didn't create it as it is an act of God being destroyed.

As the angel of God O was sealed earth.

Men theoried by O how to change gods sealed angel form.

As St One. God owned the gas spirit of the Ain zero as one in life protection O. The planet.

Informed consciously just not technically as science cause.

As radiation in a metal equals the body attacks on our bio body. Injected physically as it passes unnaturally into our bodies as it cools.

Seeing metal cooled inside a fused God body O earth.

Humans psychic advice already told us the experiment was causing the attack.

The known human experience.

Lekatt

Premium Member
What a beautiful video. I have experienced much of what is in the video, but not all. I have been in the light and it is everything said here. Thank you so much for this posting. I can't imagine anyone not knowing they are a spiritual being. Love