• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

National woman's day. Beautiful Beavers + woodchucks visiting.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
She visited me again. Today is national woman's day.
I say she based off wood chucks and beavers freemasonry that Nafisa Joseph taught me, who died on the birthday of the sawdust Caesar, the last Caesar(she died of a broken heart, and taught me that there is hope for the hopeless at saint Joseph's hospital for suicides in the supernatural realms

Nafisa Joseph has the spirit of chief Joseph who also died of a broken heart, both born the month of saint Joseph, (March)and she has the spirit of Jesus of Nazareth, obedient to Joseph the carpenter)

... she taught the sawdust Caesar be a carpenter who wear suspenders to hide carpenters crack (I remember I was supposed to put on suspenders for this old clergyman with parkinson's. I was putting them on backwards. He said in his European accent "you are so inept"!:)

Crazy thing is. That beaver or woodchuck showed up yesterday, and returned as I was descending a staircase later, right beneath my feet.

It's because it's national woman's day, and yesterday both a human being named Kali, and the indian Kali spirit taught me a lesson, followed by a surprise yoga instructor whose name means princess (Sarah, bride of Abraham) and the beast showed up. The video has 447 views already,
and Nafisa Joseph and her death mate who died on James Dean's birthday (the day an Indian dentist did a surprise pull of two wisdom teeth, which usually have a dental surgeon with gas or put you under.

It was totally unexpected, with an area in need of a root canal and drilling on the other side as well. He denied my request to get gassed + baked.

It was totally the death mate of Nafisa Joseph helping with pain, followed by infection requiring amoxicillin and swollen face for a while+ dry sockets....

All for the glory and exaltation of the Queens! Hail to the Queen baby! :D:glomp::firstqmoonface::bride:

( I call them Durga and Kali spirits, dreams came true after death. Jesus obeyed saint Joseph. Pharaoh obeyed Hebrew slave Joseph. Both theologically considered incarnations of God, letting Joseph control house , possessions, + grace ...

The most excruciating dental visit was even more joyful, without getting gassed and baked

the dentist said in his thick indian... do you want separate visits or all at once...accent, you are doing exceptionally well. I'm impressed.

Charlie's Angels CATS. I returned home and walk in the door to see a lioness searching for prey soon as I opened the door
images (19).jpeg

Last edited: