• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mythology Vs. History - Round #1

Hi Daisies4me

Like I said above, I don't believe the Bible is a work to be read in the normal way. It's truth is hidden within, in different ways. Hidden cryptically and/or hidden in code. Thus, quoting verses of scripture as a way to support your arguments or beliefs is, in my world, senseless. It would be like reading a crossword clue literally and trying to make sense of it instead of realising that it actually is, just a cryptic clue, and that the answer can only be found if you understand the cryptology, the "language".

For example, the opening passages of Genesis do NOT concern the creation of the universe by one or more Gods. If you simply read them literally then yes, that's the story presented, but the truth is that they are talking about something very different. They are talking about an alchemical process, a physical process that anyone can do in their own home (if you have the equipment). The alchemical processes are numerous but include for example a distillation in a round (dome) flask. In the bottom of the flask there is a salt and some liquid, so the salt is damp, but not saturated. Figuratively speaking that salt is called the "Earth". The top of the flask is figuratively known as the "Heavens". A gentle heat is applied to the flask which results in a vapour (mist) rising up, thus "separating" the waters, so there are waters below and waters above. The mist/vapour (spirit) condenses at the top of the flask and drops back down in little droplets like rain or dew.

Genesis 1:
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

Genesis 2:4-7:
This is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and there was no man to till the ground; but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground.

This alchemical process is referenced all over the Bible if you understand the terminology and cryptic nature of the text. If your mind has been closed to simply take passages and verses literally, then you are, imho, in error and have been mislead.

Isaiah 45 - 8
“You heavens above, rain down my righteousness;
let the clouds shower it down.
Let the earth open wide,
let salvation spring up,
let righteousness flourish with it;
I, the Lord, have created it."

This alchemical process is about the Philosopher's Stone, the Alkahest, the Tree Of Life etc. The real "thing" that will bestow health and longevity as well as being able to transmute base metals into silver and gold and crystals into gems. Anyone who has this needs little else. How do you think people like Noah lived for 900+ years? So in one hand it gives you life and health, in the other wealth with silver, gold, gems etc.

Proverbs 3:13-20:
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her. The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.

The above passage at mere uneducated face value appears to simply talk about wisdom and compares it to other things but with the knowledge of the alchemical process it is unmistakably describing the virtues of the Philosopher's Stone and again in those last sentences is describing the process that takes place in the round glass flask with the damp salt (earth), with mist rising which condenses and then rains back down like dew.

What we have been told by mainstream religion is largely a fabrication. We have not been told about the truth hidden in the Bible. We are kept deliberately ignorant so that we may be controlled, pacified, distracted. We will never see the truth unless we understand what it is actually talking about and how sages and scholars of that era HAD to encrypt such secrets for fear of being persecuted and murdered for having them.

ECCLESIAST. XI.
"He that abides in the fear of the Lord, and cleaves to His Word, and waits faithfully on His office, will transform tin and copper into silver and gold, and will do great things with the help of God: yea, with the grace of Jehovah, he will have power to make gold out of common refuse."

The alchemical process I have described here sees the salt, which begins off as white, go through colour changes. It first completely putrefies and turns BLACK. This phase is often cryptically referred to as the Crow or Raven. Later the substance turns a brilliant WHITE (the white stone) and then later still a deep RED (the red stone) or crimson.

Song of Solomon 5:10-16:
My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand. His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven. His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.

Revelation 2:17:
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

There is so much more to all this but I hope this mere sample is food for thought and will help you think differently about the Bible.

There are other secrets hidden in the text which are gleaned by counting the letters in defined gaps, like for example taking every 5th letter in a passage. Genesis can be searched in this way and this uncovers an entire raft of terms that are all associated with the alchemical process for creating the Philosopher's Stone.
If that interests you I can provide you with a list of the key words found in Genesis in that way, terms which are all found in a completely different work called "The First Key" by Basilus Valentinus. Let me know.

In light and peace

Last edited:

Daisies4me

Hi Daisies4me

Like I said above, I don't believe the Bible is a work to be read in the normal way. It's truth is hidden within, in different ways. Hidden cryptically and/or hidden in code. Thus, quoting verses of scripture as a way to support your arguments or beliefs is, in my world, senseless. It would be like reading a crossword clue literally and trying to make sense of it instead of realising that it actually is, just a cryptic clue, and that the answer can only be found if you understand the cryptology, the "language".

For example, the opening passages of Genesis do NOT concern the creation of the universe by one or more Gods. If you simply read them literally then yes, that's the story presented, but the truth is that they are talking about something very different. They are talking about an alchemical process, a physical process that anyone can do in their own home (if you have the equipment). The alchemical processes are numerous but include for example a distillation in a round (dome) flask. In the bottom of the flask there is a salt and some liquid, so the salt is damp, but not saturated. Figuratively speaking that salt is called the "Earth". The top of the flask is figuratively known as the "Heavens". A gentle heat is applied to the flask which results in a vapour (mist) rising up, thus "separating" the waters, so there are waters below and waters above. The mist/vapour (spirit) condenses at the top of the flask and drops back down in little droplets like rain or dew.

Genesis 1:
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

Genesis 2:4-7:
This is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and there was no man to till the ground; but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground.

This alchemical process is referenced all over the Bible if you understand the terminology and cryptic nature of the text. If your mind has been closed to simply take passages and verses literally, then you are, imho, in error and have been mislead.

Isaiah 45 - 8
“You heavens above, rain down my righteousness;
let the clouds shower it down.
Let the earth open wide,
let salvation spring up,
let righteousness flourish with it;
I, the Lord, have created it."

This alchemical process is about the Philosopher's Stone, the Alkahest, the Tree Of Life etc. The real "thing" that will bestow health and longevity as well as being able to transmute base metals into silver and gold and crystals into gems. Anyone who has this needs little else. How do you think people like Noah lived for 900+ years? So in one hand it gives you life and health, in the other wealth with silver, gold, gems etc.

Proverbs 3:13-20:
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her. The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.

The above passage at mere uneducated face value appears to simply talk about wisdom and compares it to other things but with the knowledge of the alchemical process it is unmistakably describing the virtues of the Philosopher's Stone and again in those last sentences is describing the process that takes place in the round glass flask with the damp salt (earth), with mist rising which condenses and then rains back down like dew.

What we have been told by mainstream religion is largely a fabrication. We have not been told about the truth hidden in the Bible. We are kept deliberately ignorant so that we may be controlled, pacified, distracted. We will never see the truth unless we understand what it is actually talking about and how sages and scholars of that era HAD to encrypt such secrets for fear of being persecuted and murdered for having them.

ECCLESIAST. XI.
"He that abides in the fear of the Lord, and cleaves to His Word, and waits faithfully on His office, will transform tin and copper into silver and gold, and will do great things with the help of God: yea, with the grace of Jehovah, he will have power to make gold out of common refuse."

The alchemical process I have described here sees the salt, which begins off as white, go through colour changes. It first completely putrefies and turns BLACK. This phase is often cryptically referred to as the Crow or Raven. Later the substance turns a brilliant WHITE (the white stone) and then later still a deep RED (the red stone) or crimson.

Song of Solomon 5:10-16:
My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand. His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven. His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.

Revelation 2:17:
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

There is so much more to all this but I hope this mere sample is food for thought and will help you think differently about the Bible.

There are other secrets hidden in the text which are gleaned by counting the letters in defined gaps, like for example taking every 5th letter in a passage. Genesis can be searched in this way and this uncovers an entire raft of terms that are all associated with the alchemical process for creating the Philosopher's Stone.
If that interests you I can provide you with a list of the key words found in Genesis in that way, terms which are all found in a completely different work called "The First Key" by Basilus Valentinus. Let me know.

In light and peace

(quote)

Hello Pilgrim
Suffice it to say, that for someone who says they don't believe in quoting scripture, you sure ate that one. ha

Not to worry--many people spend time looking for a boogie man behind every bush. Just not a game that interests me.
carry on...

peace

Hello Pilgrim
Suffice it to say, that for someone who says they don't believe in quoting scripture, you sure ate that one. ha

You miss the point I fear. What I have endeavoured to iterate, is the marked difference between taking the texts literally and taking the texts as a cryptic message. The verses I have quoted are undeniably cryptically referring to the Philosopher's Stone. Whether you see it or not is up to you. There are no boogie men here and no games. What there is, is a very important, simple and life changing truth to be seen and understood. A truth that can equally be seen mentioned in numerous other works, inc the Rig Vedas, in Taoism, Rosicrucianism and in 100s of works of the sages and philosophers from 1600-1900. All out there to be read.

All of these works all iterating the same secret message to anyone who "has an ear to hear".

Another reference here from the Rosicrucians:

Altar of the Theraphic Tie, by B.M.I. of the Rosicrucians, 1616 AD

On little do we live
Well satisfied with some thing.
Our bodies we cure
According to nature properly.
Therefore our health is good indeed
And we live many a long year,
Which creepys softly along like a tender revulet
Runs equally away on its course.