• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mysticism using the star of David

Pentagram has 5 sides and its elements. Using the philosophical branches, I assigned an element for each belief side, added one for movement and representing it's element with force, with God in the middle representing fear and the search for power through understanding. I've incorporated 6 insects and the 7 colors of the rainbow with God as yellow. Aesthetics-Air Ethics-Earth Water-Logic Epistemology-Fire Kinetics-Force It should form the factories of life creating images for the understanding and manipulation of ego.

Mark D.

I used to have a Tarot layout that superimposed two Stars of David onto the Tree of Life. Da ath was in the middle.
The Star pointing up was the more spiritual aspect, the Star pointing down was definitely the physical, but they had a common center.
I really found it to be a good layout.