• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My UU Pulitzer Picture

Davidium

There are maybe a couple of times in an amature photographers life you just happen to catch a picture that you can not believe you took...

I got just such a picture today, and I have set up a small webpage for the picture...

I cant believe they let him drive past a Unitarian Universalist Church....

Here is the link...

http://dynamicdeism.org/mike_and_gw.htm

This is not a hoax, I really took this one. I didnt even realize what the car behind the tree was till I got my digital camera hooked to the computer when I got home.

I think I may make a poster out of it.

YoUUrs in faith,

David

ayani

David-

that's the most beautiful thing i've seen today. :jiggy: no kidding.

yes! make a poster! (or two)

Davidium

Gracie,

If I do turn it into a poster, I will do so on Cafepress, that way anyone who wants one can order one....

YoUUrs in faith,

David

Davidium

Ok, I was bored tonight, and so I turned the picture featured on the above linked page into a poster as well. There is a link to where you can get the poster from on the website where I listed the picture.

It has been fun playing with this... and worth it just so I can have it in my office.

YoUUrs in Faith,

David