• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My theoretical philosophy/testiomony for January 1, 2024

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I believe in Aliens and UFOs. I don't say for sure but I thought I saw an Alien and I definitely saw many UFOs. I never saw them do inhuman traveling feats.

Raelism claims to be incontrovertible proof that they are God. Then why do some things date back with carbon dating, rock layers, volcanoes, DNA and taxonomy to a very long time ago. Why wait that long to create humans on earth? Why not just create lots of bio-mass to make oil for us?

Hinduism states that the world was formed on a turtle's back. Indeed. Realism says there could have been previous creation, but this one was 25,000 ya, yet turtles date back earlier and to this period.

Raelism says that the Aliens mystified their actions, but it doesn't say they deceived people into not believing in them. They say the earliest humans knew a great deal from living so long, but these humans would have to know math. They state it's inconvtrovertible proof, "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers," so it needs to explain things to us.

Math contains many miracles! When it comes to the Torah, one could reason what the whole thing was. Not only is it so unlikely to work and has to be what it is, it has more economy than that. It does far more things than are reasonable even if there is only one Torah possibility.

God could have done math like that. I believe in God. At the big bang He created math and geometry first. If you think of things at quark confinement, time dilation says that the 15 1/2 billion years on earth was exactly 6 days of creation to God. Each day is half the length of the last (the first is 8 billion years), and corresponds to the creation account in Genesis 1.

Of course, Raelians say that this God really does exist, but they say He isn't loving. I say that He is and you're allowed to disagree with Rael a little, so I am a Raelian anyway because I believe in UFOs and Aliens and I keep their commandments, but mainly I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I think God being perfect requires a perfect sacrifice, His Son, to atone for us if we cling to Him.

Confucianism may be the best religion on earth. Last I heard, they were exploited/worked harder than anyone. That makes them the best.

Islam says not to make an image of Mohammed and I think making an image of God can make you miss out.

So that's what I believe for January 1, 2024. I believe in Aliens, but my belief in God is more important.

In 2024, I hope to move beyond this.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I want to move beyond just knowing things and start doing things to affect humanity more directly. I can rely on my background to help convince people to want to do the right thing.

Today's the first day; I am working on my goals.
I've been thinking a lot on the concept of moving beyond knowing and focusing more on doing. I collect facts, and then forget them because I didn't use them.

What are your measurable goals, if any?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I've been thinking a lot on the concept of moving beyond knowing and focusing more on doing. I collect facts, and then forget them because I didn't use them.

What are your measurable goals, if any?
It's only January 2nd, I'm still working on it.

But it seems nature is giving me things to do. I am already a math instructor and tutor to two separate nephews and I might be a part-time missionary for my church soon.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
It's only January 2nd, I'm still working on it.

But it seems nature is giving me things to do. I am already a math instructor and tutor to two separate nephews and I might be a part-time missionary for my church soon.
Good luck with your endeavors!

Starise

I believe in Aliens and UFOs. I don't say for sure but I thought I saw an Alien and I definitely saw many UFOs. I never saw them do inhuman traveling feats.

I follow this channel on Youtube called End Time Productions among others and they get into what many would call wierd thing.Unlike many other channels there is some truth to the things said *disclaimer* most of the time.

If the guy is telling the truth, there is the type of tech out there that could be seen as alien visitations craft, yet these craft are piloted by what seems to be men. I'll see if I can post the link to it below.

I only say that to say this:

According to one widely held view, we have been 'prepped' over the last 40 or so years to digest an invasion/alien narrative. The thinking goes something like this, sci fi to soften people up to the idea, then soft disclosure, finally out in the front disclosure and the alien invasion instrusion ideas are put out there along with lots of video clips and personal encounters. To me it looks like we are right on the edge of the final step.

If we have the tech already, it will be easier to pull off the deception if people are led to believe the craft are alien in nature. If the guy in the video is telling us the truth we know the tech is there.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I follow this channel on Youtube called End Time Productions among others and they get into what many would call wierd thing.Unlike many other channels there is some truth to the things said *disclaimer* most of the time.

If the guy is telling the truth, there is the type of tech out there that could be seen as alien visitations craft, yet these craft are piloted by what seems to be men. I'll see if I can post the link to it below.

I only say that to say this:

According to one widely held view, we have been 'prepped' over the last 40 or so years to digest an invasion/alien narrative. The thinking goes something like this, sci fi to soften people up to the idea, then soft disclosure, finally out in the front disclosure and the alien invasion instrusion ideas are put out there along with lots of video clips and personal encounters. To me it looks like we are right on the edge of the final step.

If we have the tech already, it will be easier to pull off the deception if people are led to believe the craft are alien in nature. If the guy in the video is telling us the truth we know the tech is there.

I'm sorry... I can't find an hour to watch the video.

The personage I saw... one thing was the color and one thing was the shape face.

Starise

Yeah I get that. It is a rather long video. I'll give the nutshell version. I believe we have the tech.The suits described in the video have elongated helments with slanted eyes. Sound familiar?