• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Theology

Khale

I believe that the way to God is through man. I believe that this is what Jesus was trying, so earnestly, to teach during his short life span. In other words if you want to see the face of God all you have to do is look around at the people near you. If you want to talk to God talk to your brethren. If you want to truly love God then you must truly love man.

The fact of the matter is that God, no matter which one you believe in, doesn't need your prayers, your love, or your belief. He (or she if you so desire) is God. What good do these things do him? Those that need it are right here with you and I believe that this is to often ignored.

So, there I am. Any questions, comments, arguments, or concerns?

Francine

I believe that the way to God is through man. I believe that this is what Jesus was trying, so earnestly, to teach during his short life span. In other words if you want to see the face of God all you have to do is look around at the people near you. If you want to talk to God talk to your brethren. If you want to truly love God then you must truly love man.

This is a good sentiment, but instead of focusing on the way from me to God, I focus on the way from God to man, which is through me. I am called to be Jesus' voice in the world proclaiming his truth. I am called to be Jesus' feet in the world, going to all nations with that truth. I am called to be Jesus' hands in the world, bringing his healing touch.