• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Religion

MonkeyFire

• I believe naturally, so time will always be.
  • I wish to be, so time has always been.
  • God is all mighty so he is passive.
  • Peace of mind makes you happy, loving, and sends dis-Belief and non-believers to naught, and destruction.
  • YHWH is Love, Jesus is Passive, Michael is Faith in that order. We are all things.
  • Knowledge, the angel of light fell because of Satan's existence. When Jesus is revealed to All Lucifer will be saved because Existence will be perfected to utter perfection through Michael validated by YHWH.
  • Good and evil is forbidden for it's and the hardship of hatred, creating a false virtue in hell.
  • Hatred, is the devil, and Violence the anti-christ.
  • If your passive to Faith you can see reality, because Faith can suffer for a short time and Jesus won't move a finger.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
  • I believe naturally, so time will always be.
  • I wish to be, so time has always been.
  • God is all mighty so he is passive.
  • Peace of mind makes you happy, loving, and sends dis-Belief and non-believers to naught, and destruction.
  • YHWH is Love, Jesus is Passive, Michael is Faith in that order. We are all things.
  • Knowledge, the angel of light fell because of Satan's existence. When Jesus is revealed to All Lucifer will be saved because Existence will be perfected to utter perfection through Michael validated by YHWH.
  • Good and evil is forbidden for it's and the hardship of hatred, creating a false virtue in hell.
  • If your passive to Faith you can see reality, because Faith can suffer for a short time and Jesus won't move a finger.
Um...this is 'ok', but don't you think it's missing some context? You have made this so basic, that I 'm not sure it reflects religious reality. Perhaps more explanation, or I 'm reading into your posts.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
What's this mean?

Who represent dis-belief and non-believers? Is all those who do not believe as you do?

Who are you labeling the devil and anti-Christ as the cause of hatred and violence?

MonkeyFire

Who represent dis-belief and non-believers? Is all those who do not believe as you do?

Who are you labeling the devil and anti-Christ as the cause of hatred and violence?

Dis-Belief is the nature of a man. Hatred is the lord of suffering, that's why he's the devil. Good and evil is forbidden in the beggining of the bible fyi.