• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My daughter's cousin died in a car accident last night

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
He was 17 years old..and such a good person despite a very rough childhood. He is my ex-sister-in-law's son...

As much as I don't like many people from my ex's family, him included, my heart goes out to them all...this is a devastating loss for them. My daughter is crushed, he was like a big brother to her. I always liked him, he was a really good kid, determined to make good choices and go somewhere with his life.

Lord and Lady watch over his family during this time. Help them to understand that death is not the end, but a new beginning.

Blessed be.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I'm sorry to hear about this but as you said, death is not the end. May the soul be blessed and may his loved ones be blessed with Divine love and comfort during this trying time.

ayani

prayers for this young man, and for his loved ones. may they find a way together in and through grief, and honor this young man in a fitting way. prayers for your daughter, who has lost someone very dear to her. may she be consoled and reminded of the happiness he brought to her.

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
Thanks guys..
The family is still trying to recover from the death of my ex-mother-in-law back in Dec, everyone is in shock right now...as it turns out he crashed going around a curve 2 miles from his house...smashed into a telephone pole..
The police officers tols my ex-f-i-l that he didn't suffer, he died instantly from his injuries.

I am glad to hear he didn't suffer, I think that is the hardest part is wondering if the person was scared or suffering horribly..knowing it was quick is kind of a relief.

Thanks for all your thoughts..

lunamoth

Will to love
Sad news Mostly Harmless. It's always hard, but when one is so young, I think it strikes us even harder. Peace and prayers to your whole family. :hug:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
He was 17 years old..and such a good person despite a very rough childhood. He is my ex-sister-in-law's son...

As much as I don't like many people from my ex's family, him included, my heart goes out to them all...this is a devastating loss for them. My daughter is crushed, he was like a big brother to her. I always liked him, he was a really good kid, determined to make good choices and go somewhere with his life.

Lord and Lady watch over his family during this time. Help them to understand that death is not the end, but a new beginning.

Blessed be.
17........that is awful. How come it seems like it is the good who die young? - which makes me pretty bad............:cover: