• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

my beliefs

TGC

Thoughtless
my beliefs in a more advanved way

GOD:
Who and what is the nature of God. This question has been asked across the world by mystics and philosopers. But, who really is this divine being. Many religions say that God lives on his Divine Throne and watches us from above, and when you die you will then meet God. I personally dissagree with this. I believe God is the Spirit of the Universe. That my soul and God are one and the same and that once i figure this out im enlightened. My Spirit is the exact same a God. Then one may ask, what is the Spirit? The Spirit is what gives rise to consciousness. The Spirit IS consiousness. Once you drop all thoughts and become fully conscious of the moment and your "I" is not just a set of desires, but your Spirit/God, you attain full Enlightement.

THOUGHTS:
Thoughts are of the mind, not of the Spirit, not of God. Thoughts will continually roam your mind until you make them stop. With meditation one can see that they do not control their thoughts, but that they arise on their own. Then, how do i stop something i cant control. Well, thoughts only arise once your not fully conscious. Become a fully conscious being, dont think about anything. Thinkning dualises you from the world. Instead feel everything. When people here that they have to give up thoughts, they say "how will i experience the world. my pleasure will be gone and i cant think about what i feel". If you become a fully conscious being things will become more pleasurable. Things will become more vibrant and you will notice those things which are subtle. Its truly amazing.

ENLIGHTENMENT:
this is when your "I" becomes that of Gods. to do this you have to become a fully conscious being. to become a fully conscious being you must practice meditation, i will post about that later. to attain enlightenment one must find balance. do not eliminate anything (attachment, desire, etc.) to eliminate is as bad as to indulge. do not fall into an extreme, be in the middle, be in balance. so enlightenment in finding balance and full consciousness in every part of your life.

If you want to contact me you can PM me or contact me by email at [email protected]

Thanks