• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My accidental 45 rpm record

ScottySatan

I like punk, hippy music, and oldies. I learned that the best way (many times the only way) to get the music I want is to have it on vinyl. My collection is up to about 30 records now.

Anyway, I got this 12-inch punk album and I assumed it was 33 1/3 rpm. I didn't suspect anything because the music was very fast. The singer was a very slurry man. Again, not unusual in this time and genre. "Myaaaah, III hate the goooveernmeeent, duuude!". I listened to it about 10 times and liked it before I saw the tiny little words "45 rpm" on it.

Now that I play it right, the music is EXTREMELY fast and now I know the singer is a not-slurry-at-all chick.

I actually e-mailed the band about this but didn't get a reply. I assume that's because they're all dead, accountants or dead accountants, and not at all because I'm an idiot.