• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims will conquer Europe one day!

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
A narration in the most authoritative of the Hadith books, Saheeh al-Bukhari, told Auf bin Malik to look for six incidents before the last day: "The first,my death; the second the conquest of Jerusalem; third, an epidemic among them; fourth, the abundance of wealth so that a man would not gladly accept one hundred dinars even if given it; fifth, a trouble that would involve all Arab families without exception; sixth, a treaty with the Christians, which the Christians would violate, etc.. (the hadeeth describes this last event, not yet fulfilled). Jerusalem was captured, and after this in 16 A.H. an epidemic broke out in Umwas and seventy thousand died. Wealth became plentiful, especially during the Caliphate of 'Uthman, and after that in the time of 'Umar ibn AbdulAzziz, when the collectors of zakat found no one poor enough to receive it. Also the rebellious war arose in the time of Uthman and became worse after his murder, so none of the Arabs families were not involved in some respect.

The Prophet mentioned that the Muslims would conquer both Rome and Constantinople. He was asked which would fall first, and the Prophet said: "The city of Heraclius", i.e. Constantinople(Istanbul). Constantinople was taken by the Muslims in the fifteenth century. Rome still remains to be conquered, as it will be. So the order is correct, and rest still to be fulfilled.

The last stage will be the war to liberate Jerusalem as to be ruled by Muslims as being foretold in the quran,this will happen by a strong army from the east who will be united for this task,so the Islamic strength will be from the Islamic countries but not the Arabic ones.

When the war started of course the west will fight with the Jews but they'll lose and Palestine will be freed,at that stage Jesus will came as a ruler.

i don't think there will be more wars as the 2nd coming of Jesus will be a great sign that will convince the whole believers about Islam,so i think Islam will conquer Rome by peace due to Jesus and not by wars.

Last edited:

Farrukh

The last stage will be the war to liberate Jerusalem as to be ruled by Muslims as being foretold in the quran,this will happen by a strong army from the east who will be united for this task,so the Islamic strength will be from the Islamic countries but not the Arabic ones.

When the war started of course the west will fight with the Jews but they'll lose and Palestine will be freed,at that stage Jesus will came as a ruler.

i don't think there will be more wars as the 2nd coming of Jesus will be a great sign that will convince the whole believers about Islam,so i think Islam will conquer Rome by peace due to Jesus and not by wars.

just a question, will all Christians of the world become Muslims when Jesus(pbuh) will come? or will they fight against Him?

edited: misquoted before

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
***Mod Post***

Some posts in this thread as well as responses to them have been deleted. Please refrain from making posts that are not respectful questions in the Islam DIR if you are not a Muslim and keep Rule 10 in mind while posting.

10. Discuss Individual Religions Forums/Same Faith Debates/"Only Sections"
The DIR subforums are for the express use for discussion by that specific group. They are not to be used for debate by anyone. People of other groups or faiths may post respectful questions to increase their understanding. Questions of a rhetorical or argumentative nature or that counter the beliefs of that DIR are not permitted. DIR areas are not to be used as cover to bash others outside the faith. The DIR forums are strictly moderated and posts are subject to editing or removal.

-For any DIR or discussion sub-forum that is colored blue, non-members of that area are limited only to respectful questions, and are not allowed to make any non-question posts.

-For any DIR or discussion sub-forum that is colored green, non-members of that area may make respectful posts that comply with the tenets and spirit of that area. This includes questions, as well as knowledgeable comments.

The Same Faith Debates subforum is specifically for debate between members of the same faith. Members that are not part of a same faith debate thread's selected faith may not post at all in those threads. The Political "Only" subforums are also used specifically for that group and may not be posted in by members that do not correspond to the political position of the subforum. These two forums are colored purple.

Last edited:

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Narrations say that The Mahdi a.s. will bring out the original scriptures (including the bible and the Torah) and Moses tablets...

He will also show miracles (like previous prophets and sages)...

In addition there is the role of Jesus a.s.

All of this will prove to the masses that God has turn with his mercy to humans....and the masses will follow the truth...

I know it is hard for those who don't have real belief in God to believe this.