• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims are ingenious!

Does this video seem reliable to you?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Does anyone have an opinion about this video? I think it's beautiful! Allah will punish the West for our Hedonism and ignorance! :D

What a beautiful future we're going to see... I'm ready to convert to Islam!

They're simply brilliant... They have huge families... While non-muslims are busy practicing population control, they know that time is on their side and they just need to keep having kids...

Okay I'm not so sure I believe the video... But the bottom line is they have bigger families. So the percentage of people that's Muslim is going to keep climbing.

It's truly brilliant!
Allahu Akbar! Weeee! I can't wait!
I :heart: Muhammad, peace be upon him! He was destined to found the greatest and most successful religion! :). There's no way he could accomplish that if it was purely delusion he was following. Islam is a powerful force on our planet , no?

Last edited by a moderator:

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I mean any culture that has extremist that practice suicide bombings as "just another day at the office" is bound to offset it's population growth, right?

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Genesis 1:28
God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it".

Muslims are truly faithful to that command...

In Germany they have:
hqdefault.jpg

Coming soon to your country! :p

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I mean any culture that has extremist that practice suicide bombings as "just another day at the office" is bound to offset it's populatiom growth, right?
No need for suicide bombers... All they need is time... it's incredible!

No worries, you and I will be decomposed Corpses by then.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Does anyone have an opinion about this video? I think it's beautiful! Allah will punish the West for our Hedonism and ignorance! :D

What a beautiful future we're going to see... I'm ready to convert to Islam!

They're simply brilliant... They have huge families... While non-muslims are busy practicing population control, they know that time is on their side and they just need to keep having kids...

Okay I'm not so sure I believe the video... But the bottom line is they have bigger families. So the percentage of people that's Muslim is going to keep climbing.

It's truly brilliant!
Allahu Akbar! Weeee! I can't wait!
I :heart: Muhammad, peace be upon him! He was destined to found the greatest and most successful religion! :). There's no way he could accomplish that if it was purely delusion he was following. Islam is a powerful force on our planet , no?

I can't tell if you're serious, or just vomiting sarcasm.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm learning that it's most healthy to be happy about what you can't control... Resentment is simply drinking poison and expecting it to affect somebody else!

MohammadPali

The most dangerous kind of people, are not the muslims. It is the ones who gave out the secrets of the manhattan project. Look at them, they caused hundreds of thousands of deaths and are traitors. The dangerous people are always the smaller ones.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The most dangerous kind of people, are not the muslims. It is the ones who gave out the secrets of the manhattan project. Look at them, they caused hundreds of thousands of deaths and are traitors. The dangerous people are always the smaller ones.
I'm on your side Mate... It may only be a matter of time before I join the religion I hated ...

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member

Modernity is not without flaws. But if you don't like, you're free to walk away from its benefits.

MohammadPali

I'm on your side Mate... It may only be a matter of time before I join the religion I hated ...

The problem with you is, you have so much guilt, so much uncertainty, you are so confused about what it is you want to follow. You can't become a muslim, you have to embrace it. I can tell you read too much of these forums. Go take a nice walk, or play tennis or something.

corynski

Reality First!
Premium Member
How crazy can it get? One god becomes three gods, and fathers three different religions, each with a different 'holy' book that tells them who to kill or not kill. And now I see the muslims are winning in the population race, so maybe the demographics can determine which religion is the right one. And where is reason, and critical thinking? Surely you must see how absolutely ludicrous these so called religions are...... how they are products of a past era, an era long before critical thinking.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Are you talking about Soviet spies? How would Soviets represent the smaller ones of the Earth?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The problem with you is, you have so much guilt, so much uncertainty, you are so confused about what it is you want to follow. You can't become a muslim, you have to embrace it. I can tell you read too much of these forums. Go take a nice walk, or play tennis or something.
True I do spend too much time on these forums... I'm trying to learn to moderate that.However I go to for walks, I just got back from an AA meeting, and I go to groups and socialize.

I can't play tennis because I damaged myself too severely when I jumped off a building

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Propaganda vid. You could make a similar one about the plague of blacks, Jews, illegal immigrants, or Chinese. It's something I'd expect from the White Aryan Resistance or Taliban.

"Sustain a culture?" What does that mean? Population isn't culture. The Torah is arguably more draconian than the Quran, but American and European Jews are fully acculturated; indistinguishable from the general population.

Yes, unfortunately our economic systems rely on perpetual growth, a clear impossibility. Our numbers are already ecologically unsustainable, and Nature will always triumph over economics.

Religion aside, if we don't find a way to reduce our numbers, Nature will.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
How crazy can it get? One god becomes three gods, and fathers three different religions, each with a different 'holy' book that tells them who to kill or not kill. And now I see the muslims are winning in the population race, so maybe the demographics can determine which religion is the right one. And where is reason, and critical thinking? Surely you must see how absolutely ludicrous these so called religions are...... how they are products of a past era, an era long before critical thinking.
I can see that.... But I can also see that Muslims are very family oriented, have huge families, and are taking over the world... There Is Power in Islam... It's a powerful force in our world and soon to be the dominant religion... They dare to be different and take a stand for what they believe in.

They are extremely disciplined

Alcohol is forbidden... Alcohol destroys an enormous amount of lives and kills 2.5 million people every year.

Anyway, At this rate nothing can stop them from Conquering the world... So I might as well be happy about it and accepted it as being meant to be :)

Allahu Akbar!