• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim 'Religion of Peace' Demonstration

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Those are the crazy extremist that do not represent all of the Muslim in the world. The sign the said "Freedom go to Hell" I found interesting because that must be how they feel, but we have many Muslims that move and/or live here in the States that(I'll assume) like the freedom they get here.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
It wasn't a "'Religion of Peace' demonstration". zenozero, I'm not sure if you clicked on the "Analysis" link on that page, but here's what it says:

The preceding photographs, taken at a Muslim protest rally outside the Danish embassy in London on February 3, 2006, are authentic, but contrary to what is suggested in the text the event was not billed as a "Religion of Peace demonstration." It was an angry protest over the publication of cartoons regarded as insulting to the Prophet Muhammad.

[...]

The threats were condemned not only by British authorities and members of the general public but by some Islamic leaders as well. In a statement to the BBC News Web site, Asghar Bukhari, chairman of the Muslim Public Affairs Committee in London, decried the inflammatory statements as "disgraceful and disgusting" and not representative of the feelings of typical Muslims.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend 9-10ths,
Thanks for the pointer. [did miss that analysis]
However the placards held up tells a story.
Love & rgds

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend .lava,

and what would that story be, zenzero?
That is exactly what am looking for and read the first post:
Kindly check this: Muslim 'Religion of Peace' Demonstration (Photos) - Netlore Archive

your responses.
If you have no response; then why waste ENERGY which can be better directed towards ONENESS with universal energy.
Love & rgds

.lava

Veteran Member
Friend .lava,

That is exactly what am looking for and read the first post:

If you have no response; then why waste ENERGY which can be better directed towards ONENESS with universal energy.
Love & rgds

LOL

it is not me, it is you who say there is no right and wrong. it is you who say there is a story. it is you who say "i am one with everything"...then you tell us the story since you are the one who IS one with them as you are one with "everything".

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend .lava,

Extremely sorry for not having responded earlier.
it is not me, it is you who say there is no right and wrong. it is you who say there is a story. it is you who say "i am one with everything"...then you tell us the story since you are the one who IS one with them as you are one with "everything".

You missed the point here.
The focus was to get to understand that it is the MIND that discriminates.
There are always stories even in all holy books but the author picks up one angle to prove his point, to get the reader towards the direction he wants others to go towards and that itself is the reason for writing such stories or books.
You can see that a simple thing like a photograph makes your mind discriminate and put up the question.
Just to to show that it is not what one sees through the eyes but where that look is coming from? who is making one see what it is seeing.
It is the MIND and one needs to be CONSCIOUS of that.
Finally everything is CONSCIOUSNESS.
Love & rgds

.lava

Veteran Member
Friend .lava,

Extremely sorry for not having responded earlier.

You missed the point here.
The focus was to get to understand that it is the MIND that discriminates.
There are always stories even in all holy books but the author picks up one angle to prove his point, to get the reader towards the direction he wants others to go towards and that itself is the reason for writing such stories or books.
You can see that a simple thing like a photograph makes your mind discriminate and put up the question.
Just to to show that it is not what one sees through the eyes but where that look is coming from? who is making one see what it is seeing.
It is the MIND and one needs to be CONSCIOUS of that.
Finally everything is CONSCIOUSNESS.
Love & rgds

dude, you ARE full of words and that's all.