• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim Quotes that needs some explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
No, my friend. You are not willing to see what is right in front of you.

According to your verses, all muslims are "your people" and that you must stand together.
If you have a look at my post to trruth and his reaction (just a few posts above) you will see it clearly.

Don't you think that violence that muslims causes in many african countries right now is not devisive?

It is not individuals or gangs who are killing thousands of my african brother RIGHT NOW and are threatening more than 5 african governments - How can individuals create so much violence. it is muslims who do it on instruction of your mohammed's verses.

Islamists are even attacking christians in churches and killing all of them, including women and babies. THAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

But in stead of condemning it, your verses teach you to take side with your muslim brothers, because if you take sides of "unbelievers" or christians or anyone else, your god will punish you.

So, as long as people are indoctrinated to believe in man made verses, they will always engage in conflict and violence in the name of a god.

You are telling that they are not gangs,but muslims whom are doing such things.

OK , show us an evidence that they are real muslims.

i am telling you for the 100 time that those crazy people are killing muslims in Syria,Iraq and even killing muslims in Saudi Arabia,
then you are telling us that those people are following the Quoranic verse which said that muslims should be one hand,then how they do kill
muslims and at the same time following the verse,what do you think of us stupids to believe your nonsense,

OfniOfni

You are telling that they are not gangs,but muslims whom are doing such things.

OK , show us an evidence that they are real muslims.

i am telling you for the 100 time that those crazy people are killing muslims in Syria,Iraq and even killing muslims in Saudi Arabia,
then you are telling us that those people are following the Quoranic verse which said that muslims should be one hand,then how they do kill
muslims and at the same time following the verse,what do you think of us stupids to believe your nonsense,

They are following muhammed's verses:
Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.
Quran 48:29

And you should not take sides against them:
Let not believers make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful - he that does this has nothing to hope for from Good - except in self-defense. God admonishes you to fear Him: for to God shall all return.
Quran 3:28

Maybe you are the weak one who do not follow muhammed's verses!

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
My apologies for calling you a he.
I am sure that you are a very beautiful woman, but nobody would know that, because you hide behind a full body veil.

That's another thing i do not agree with muhammad,s verses - That woman are weak.
I get real frightened when i see them walking around in their ninja suits. They surely must know some dangerous moves!

Can you please stop spouting any more of your rubbish around here.

I wouldn't waste my time on you. I can see a lot of hypocrisy coming from the very few posts of yours that I have read so far. What do you get by being dishonest?

OfniOfni

Can you please stop spouting any more of your rubbish around here.

I wouldn't waste my time on you. I can see a lot of hypocrisy coming from the very few posts of yours that I have read so far. What do you get by being dishonest?

LOL. Me spouting rubbish?

I asked for explanations on a few quotes and all I got was attacks and accusations.

It just proof to me that your man made verses can not be explained.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
They are following muhammed's verses:
Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.
Quran 48:29

And you should not take sides against them:
Let not believers make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful - he that does this has nothing to hope for from Good - except in self-defense. God admonishes you to fear Him: for to God shall all return.
Quran 3:28

Maybe you are the weak one who do not follow muhammed's verses!

This is your evidence that those gangs are muslims killing other muslims in Syria,Saudi Arabia ,Iraq and in other muslim countries. :facepalm:

Do you mean that Al gaddafi that crazy muslim african man who killed his people by rockets are a real muslim and following the quranic verse,you know,i can't fix your ignorance.
Moammar-Gaddafi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
LOL. Me spouting rubbish?

I asked for explanations on a few quotes and all I got was attacks and accusations.

It just proof to me that your man made verses can not be explained.

Yeah, and what was all that stupidity in your response to ssainhu? The post to which I replied to?

If it was one Islamophobe maybe we would have found a cure, but there are many, like rats. Filthy and deceiving.

OfniOfni

Yeah, and what was all that stupidity in your response to ssainhu? The post to which I replied to?

If it was one Islamophobe maybe we would have found a cure, but there are many, like rats. Filthy and deceiving.

My post to Ssainhu was humor - it was a joke. you should have thought it was funny and laughed a little. (That full body veils do look a little like ninja's - don't they?)

You can cure islamophobia by having your religious leaders in unity condemn the killing of my african brothers, but you refer to remain silent.

You can only remain silent:
- if you are in agreement with those islamist extremists or
- if you are not prepared to speak out against them for fear of your muhammed's verses.

here is another quote for you:
"Yes, 'imperialism,' ... The deliberate and determined expansion of militant Islam and its attempt to triumph not only in the Islamic world but in Europe and North America. Pure ideology. Muslim terrorists kill and slaughter not because of what they experience but because of what they believe." - Tawfik Hamid

Is this why islamists are killing innocent africans?
We africans are not stupid - we can see what is going on.

Last edited:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
My apologies for calling you a he.
I am sure that you are a very beautiful woman, but nobody would know that, because you hide behind a full body veil.

That's another thing i do not agree with muhammad,s verses - That woman are weak.
I get real frightened when i see them walking around in their ninja suits. They surely must know some dangerous moves!
Pathetic bigoted ridicule. How predictable.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
My post to Ssainhu was humor - it was a joke. you should have thought it was funny and laughed a little. (That full body veils do look a little like ninja's - don't they?)

You can cure islamophobia by having your religious leaders in unity condemn the killing of my african brothers, but you refer to remain silent.

You can only remain silent:
- if you are in agreement with those islamist extremists or
- if you are not prepared to speak out against them for fear of your muhammed's verses.

here is another quote for you:
"Yes, 'imperialism,' ... The deliberate and determined expansion of militant Islam and its attempt to triumph not only in the Islamic world but in Europe and North America. Pure ideology. Muslim terrorists kill and slaughter not because of what they experience but because of what they believe." - Tawfik Hamid

Is this why islamists are killing innocent africans?
We africans are not stupid - we can see what is going on.

That shows your sickness.when you know that "she" then what come to your mind is body,
that is your mind about woman is only got beautiful body,that is disgusting.

i know that there are many deads in Africa due to hunger and sex diseases,but i dont know
that muslims are the cause of such death.
i asked for evidences,then you show me verses,you are not even good as troller.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
That was a joke! Humor!
I agree that some of what you say is a joke, and humor is often a means of expressing bigoted attitudes.

Does your gods not allow humor?
"... Adonai echad."

You are a bunch of prunes.
Perhaps you meant 'prudes.' Personally, I like prunes and detest disingenuous Islamophobic posts. Feel free to come back if and when you're actually interested in discussing a text rather than denigrating a religion.

OfniOfni

I agree that some of what you say is a joke, and humor is often a means of expressing bigoted attitudes.

"... Adonai echad."

Perhaps you meant 'prudes.' Personally, I like prunes and detest disingenuous Islamophobic posts. Feel free to come back if and when you're actually interested in discussing a text rather than denigrating a religion.

No worry, Jayhawker.
I know where you are coming from and I can sympathise (not with your religion, but with your fear).

What became of the world if I could not even critisise someone's ridiculous style of fashion.

OfniOfni

That shows your sickness.when you know that "she" then what come to your mind is body,
that is your mind about woman is only got beautiful body,that is disgusting.

i know that there are many deads in Africa due to hunger and sex diseases,but i dont know
that muslims are the cause of such death.
i asked for evidences,then you show me verses,you are not even good as troller.

Where I an from, we uplift and empower women. We respect woman.
We support then to be educated and wise.

We love their minds and their personalities.

And if we are in a relationship, we also love their bodies.

I have been married to the same lovely woman for 30 years and i have never touched another woman.
I have never cheated on my wife because I have no desire to and i love and respect my wife too much.

I don't need a god or some man's verses to tell me that.

Please stop insulting me.

You are an uninformed person who can not even follow the news of what is going on in the world.
Educate yourself first because you are now making a joke of yourself.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Where I an from, we uplift and empower women. We respect woman.
We support then to be educated and wise.

We love their minds and their personalities.

And if we are in a relationship, we also love their bodies.

I have been married to the same lovely woman for 30 years and i have never touched another woman.
I have never cheated on my wife because I have no desire to and i love and respect my wife too much.

I don't need a god or some man's verses to tell me that.

Please stop insulting me.

You are an uninformed person who can not even follow the news of what is going on in the world.
Educate yourself first because you are now making a joke of yourself.

You are making meaningless excuses that you do respect women,s mind whereas
once you know that "she" then your mind translated it to beautiful body,is that kind of respect,the body !!!!!!:facepalm:

i dont care about the world news,so i asked you for evidences that death in Africa is caused
by Muslims and not hunger and AIDS.

OfniOfni

Is this true:

" Muhammad’s Wives:

Based on several Ahadith, Muhammad married Aisha when she was six years old and they consummated the marriage when she was nine. Muhammad was 51/54 at the time of the marriage.

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:88

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 59, Number 742:
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah 's Apostle died when he was sixty-three years of age.
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:742

I’ve been exposed to several speculative rationalizations that often contradict one another and each of these rationalizations presents a different set of theological issues.
One of the apologetic arguments that Muhammad was not a pedophile was that he only had one child-marriage, but this shows that he was considering a 2nd.

In the Sirat Rasul, we read the incredible story that Muhammad, himself, wanted to marry a crawling baby girl a few years before his death. This happened after he married A’isha. The following citation is from the book of Sirat Rasul Allah by Ibn Ishak, the most authentic biographer of Muhammad (pbuh) Most other biographies are based on this monumental work by Ibn Ishak/Ibn Hisham
(Suhayli, ii.79: In the riwaya of Yunus I.I recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu’l-Fadl) when she was baby crawling before him and said, ‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’ But he died before she grew up and Sufyan b. al-Aswad b. Abdu’l-Asad al-Makhzumi married her and she bore him Rizq and Lubaba….(ref.10, p. 311)
Elsewhere, we note that even Hazrat Omor or Umar (spelling variation) married Umm Kulthum, the four years old half-sister of Bibi A’isha! How fantastic!
Apologists have argued that Aisha was a scholar to justify Muhammad’s marriage to a six-year-old. Such arguments imply that Allah was incapable of finding another way to spread Islam than for Muhammad to marry Aisha (other possibilities include opening a university or document his teachings)
[2.106] Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?
Qur'an 2:106

Legal Definition of Statutory Rape
Statutory rape laws are based on the premise that until a person reaches the age of majority, that person is legally incapable of consenting to sexual intercourse. Statutory rape was codified into English law more than 700 years ago when it became illegal “to ravish,” with or without her consent, a “maiden” under the age of 12. During the 19th century, states in this country gradually raised the age of consent, in some cases to 21. Today, the age of consent ranges from 14 to 18 years of age, although in more than half of the states the age of consent is 16. The primary intention of statutory rape laws is to protect teenage girls and, recently, boys as well, from being sexually preyed upon by adults. By design, the laws are meant to deter and punish adults who have sex with minors. By definition, these laws are targeting non-forcible sexual activity. The age of consent in Massachusetts is 16 years old. States and counties are generally not pursuing teenage “lovers” who are close in age. Instead, law enforcement agencies typically prosecute statutory rape cases only when there is an age gap of 5 or more years between the minor and their partner.

What is a Pedophile?
The American Psychiatric Association defines Pedophilia:
A pedophile is a person who over at least a 6 month period has recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (age 13 years or younger). The fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning. The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children. Not to include an individual in late adolescence involved in an ongoing sexual relationship with a 12 or 13 year old (straight or gay). Individuals with pedophilia generally report an attraction to children of a particular age range. Some individuals prefer males, others prefer females, and some are aroused by both males and females. Pedophilia involving female victims is reported more than pedophilia involving male victims.
Reference; Diagnostic And Statistical Manual Of Mental Disorders, 4th Edition, American Psychiatric Association, 1994.

65:4 shows that the Quran allows a girl that hasn’t yet menstruated to be divorced, implying that such a girl could be married. Given that the Quran doesn’t forbid child-marriage and that Islam encourages following Muhammad’s example, child-marriage is supported by Islam.
[65.4] And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.
Qur'an 65:4

Some Muslims deny the several Hadith regarding Aisha’s age. But if those Hadith are false, perhaps many other Hadith are also false. Some Muslims argue that child marriage was acceptable in the 7th century but not today. But such arguments can undermine many other Hadith as well as undermine the premise that Muslims should follow Muhammad’s example.

Muhammad's marriages

"Understanding the Hadith: the sacred traditions of Islam" by Ram Swarup discusses some of Muhammad's marriages: Safiyya
Muhammad's wars and raids not only fed his coffers, they also swelled his harem. Safiyya, a beautiful girl of seventeen years, was the wife of the chief of a Jewish clan inhabiting Khaibar. Muhammad's custom was to make surprise attacks. Khaibar was invaded in the same fashion. Anas narrates [Sahih Muslim 4438]: "We encountered the people at sunrise when they had come out with their axes....."
In any case, many people were butchered, and many others were taken prisoners. "We took Khaibar by force, and there were gathered the prisoners of war," according to Anas. Safiyya, the daughter of Huyayy b. Akhtab, the chief of the Quraiza and al-Nazir was one of them. Her husband, Kinana, was put to a cruel death (Sahih Muslim 3325). ... Anas adds that people "praised her in the presence of Allah's messenger and said: ’We have not seen the like of her among the captives of war’” (SM: 3329). Muhammad...even took her to his bed the same night her husband was killed, in violation of his own command, which enjoined the believers to wait until the beginning of the next menstrual cycle in their captive women. Kinana (Safiyya's husband) was tortured in order to make him reveal his hidden treasure. "Torture him until you extract what he has," Muhammad ordered al-Zubayr b. al-Awwam. The latter "kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head" (Sirat Rasul Allah p 515). …
When the prophet was passing the night with Safiyya in a tent, Abu Ayyub took it upon himself to guard him. In the morning, Muhammad saw him and asked him what he was doing there. He replied: "I was afraid for you with this woman for you have killed her father, her husband, and her people..." (Sirat Rasul Allah p517)

Rihana
Safiyya was no exception. Many other women...were taken in and treated as part of the war booty. Rihana was a Jewish girl of the Banu Quraizah. After her husband was beheaded in cold blood along with eight hundred other male members of her tribe in the genocide at Medina, Muhammad kept her as his concubine."

Last edited:

neves

Is this true:

" Muhammad’s Wives:

Based on several Ahadith, Muhammad married Aisha when she was six years old and they consummated the marriage when she was nine. Muhammad was 51/54 at the time of the marriage.

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:88

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 59, Number 742:
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah 's Apostle died when he was sixty-three years of age.
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:742

I’ve been exposed to several speculative rationalizations that often contradict one another and each of these rationalizations presents a different set of theological issues.
One of the apologetic arguments that Muhammad was not a pedophile was that he only had one child-marriage, but this shows that he was considering a 2nd.

In the Sirat Rasul, we read the incredible story that Muhammad, himself, wanted to marry a crawling baby girl a few years before his death. This happened after he married A’isha. The following citation is from the book of Sirat Rasul Allah by Ibn Ishak, the most authentic biographer of Muhammad (pbuh) Most other biographies are based on this monumental work by Ibn Ishak/Ibn Hisham
(Suhayli, ii.79: In the riwaya of Yunus I.I recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu’l-Fadl) when she was baby crawling before him and said, ‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’ But he died before she grew up and Sufyan b. al-Aswad b. Abdu’l-Asad al-Makhzumi married her and she bore him Rizq and Lubaba….(ref.10, p. 311)
Elsewhere, we note that even Hazrat Omor or Umar (spelling variation) married Umm Kulthum, the four years old half-sister of Bibi A’isha! How fantastic!
Apologists have argued that Aisha was a scholar to justify Muhammad’s marriage to a six-year-old. Such arguments imply that Allah was incapable of finding another way to spread Islam than for Muhammad to marry Aisha (other possibilities include opening a university or document his teachings)
[2.106] Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?
Qur'an 2:106

Legal Definition of Statutory Rape
Statutory rape laws are based on the premise that until a person reaches the age of majority, that person is legally incapable of consenting to sexual intercourse. Statutory rape was codified into English law more than 700 years ago when it became illegal “to ravish,” with or without her consent, a “maiden” under the age of 12. During the 19th century, states in this country gradually raised the age of consent, in some cases to 21. Today, the age of consent ranges from 14 to 18 years of age, although in more than half of the states the age of consent is 16. The primary intention of statutory rape laws is to protect teenage girls and, recently, boys as well, from being sexually preyed upon by adults. By design, the laws are meant to deter and punish adults who have sex with minors. By definition, these laws are targeting non-forcible sexual activity. The age of consent in Massachusetts is 16 years old. States and counties are generally not pursuing teenage “lovers” who are close in age. Instead, law enforcement agencies typically prosecute statutory rape cases only when there is an age gap of 5 or more years between the minor and their partner.

What is a Pedophile?
The American Psychiatric Association defines Pedophilia:
A pedophile is a person who over at least a 6 month period has recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (age 13 years or younger). The fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning. The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children. Not to include an individual in late adolescence involved in an ongoing sexual relationship with a 12 or 13 year old (straight or gay). Individuals with pedophilia generally report an attraction to children of a particular age range. Some individuals prefer males, others prefer females, and some are aroused by both males and females. Pedophilia involving female victims is reported more than pedophilia involving male victims.
Reference; Diagnostic And Statistical Manual Of Mental Disorders, 4th Edition, American Psychiatric Association, 1994.

65:4 shows that the Quran allows a girl that hasn’t yet menstruated to be divorced, implying that such a girl could be married. Given that the Quran doesn’t forbid child-marriage and that Islam encourages following Muhammad’s example, child-marriage is supported by Islam.
[65.4] And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.
Qur'an 65:4

Some Muslims deny the several Hadith regarding Aisha’s age. But if those Hadith are false, perhaps many other Hadith are also false. Some Muslims argue that child marriage was acceptable in the 7th century but not today. But such arguments can undermine many other Hadith as well as undermine the premise that Muslims should follow Muhammad’s example.

Muhammad's marriages

"Understanding the Hadith: the sacred traditions of Islam" by Ram Swarup discusses some of Muhammad's marriages: Safiyya
Muhammad's wars and raids not only fed his coffers, they also swelled his harem. Safiyya, a beautiful girl of seventeen years, was the wife of the chief of a Jewish clan inhabiting Khaibar. Muhammad's custom was to make surprise attacks. Khaibar was invaded in the same fashion. Anas narrates [Sahih Muslim 4438]: "We encountered the people at sunrise when they had come out with their axes....."
In any case, many people were butchered, and many others were taken prisoners. "We took Khaibar by force, and there were gathered the prisoners of war," according to Anas. Safiyya, the daughter of Huyayy b. Akhtab, the chief of the Quraiza and al-Nazir was one of them. Her husband, Kinana, was put to a cruel death (Sahih Muslim 3325). ... Anas adds that people "praised her in the presence of Allah's messenger and said: ’We have not seen the like of her among the captives of war’” (SM: 3329). Muhammad...even took her to his bed the same night her husband was killed, in violation of his own command, which enjoined the believers to wait until the beginning of the next menstrual cycle in their captive women. Kinana (Safiyya's husband) was tortured in order to make him reveal his hidden treasure. "Torture him until you extract what he has," Muhammad ordered al-Zubayr b. al-Awwam. The latter "kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head" (Sirat Rasul Allah p 515). …
When the prophet was passing the night with Safiyya in a tent, Abu Ayyub took it upon himself to guard him. In the morning, Muhammad saw him and asked him what he was doing there. He replied: "I was afraid for you with this woman for you have killed her father, her husband, and her people..." (Sirat Rasul Allah p517)

Rihana
Safiyya was no exception. Many other women...were taken in and treated as part of the war booty. Rihana was a Jewish girl of the Banu Quraizah. After her husband was beheaded in cold blood along with eight hundred other male members of her tribe in the genocide at Medina, Muhammad kept her as his concubine."

[youtube]SgwgwsGcdJM[/youtube]
5. Cartman's Morning Announcement - YouTube

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Psst: it seems to me that, being so thoroughly caught up in your vitriolic rant, you might have inadvertently overlooked ...
I'm sure it was simply an oversight.

Maybe he doesn't like the truth and instead prefers to troll around and ridicule other members, you and I should post something different so he can have a go at us, he can't if we present the truth to him.

OfniOfni

Psst: it seems to me that, being so thoroughly caught up in your vitriolic rant, you might have inadvertently overlooked ...I'm sure it was simply an oversight.

You don't need my permission to start any thread you want.
Please be my guest.
As a matter of fact, I dare you to start this thread.

Why do you call muslim quotes rants?

It is so heartwarming to see that jews come to the defense of islam.
After all you serve the same god.
You just differ in that you believe different man-made verses.

Our speaker of parlement is female.
We have +- 35% female ministers.
Some most powerful positions are filled by female.
We have the most beautiful females in the world and the most intelligent.
We don't need to hide our woman from the world.

Africa is on the rise
- our economies are building while yours hang on a thread,
- Soon we will be powerful enough to take action when people like you try to take us down with your violence and absurd ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.