• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Music vs Television

With which would you rather occupy yourself?

• Music

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • TV

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Aqualung

Tasty
Which would you rather do, sit around listening to music, or sit around watching tv? These are your only two choices.

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
If im sitting down I would normally have the tv on.
I listen to music to get things done though.​
:)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Considering I only watch maybe 3 hours of TV a week, if that, and I am always listening to music, at work, right now, driving, and even sleeping, the answer is definitly music. I even play music while I'm reading to add to the mood of the book.

Aqualung

Tasty
I have to listen to music when I read to concentrate. (Well, not "have" but "prefer" and it definitely makes it easier)

cardero

Citizen Mod
Lately RF members have inspired me to listen to music but I would still have to say that Netflix inspires me more to watch a movie a day. So I would say TV.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
T.V, because there are music channels; so I win both ways!:biglaugh:

Ulver

I could live forever without TV. But the day the music dies..... well, so long then.

"Without music, life would be a mistake” -Nietzche

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Aqualung said:
Which would you rather do, sit around listening to music, or sit around watching tv? These are your only two choices.
Yes. I agree with those options. :D

On second thought... WITHOUT my INTERNET??? Oh, the scandal! Not on my watch bubby! You can take my computer when you pry my lifeless fingers off of the keyboard. (No need for my "fan club" to take me up on this offer!)

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
Most definitely the music. I love to just sit and read a good book with the music playing softly in the background, and when I need to get the housework done, I love to crank those tunes Baby! :jiggy: