• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mother Jones Thread

Jake1001

Computer Simulator
Hi fellow Libs, let's start a Mother Jones thread. Any thoughts on this article ?

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/what-expect-president-obamas-final-state-union-address

Being a lame duck President is tough. I hope Obama and the country really stand behind Obamacare. I think it will become like Social Security for health care.

I am also very happy with Obama's executive actions on gun control.

Obama has also done a great job with the economy, unfortunately it's still in a sticky place.

Last edited:

Jake1001

Computer Simulator
Love the gun control move, but I hope we trade Obamacare in for a single payer system.
Single payer might be better, you can explain that to us. I think the main thing is to have a real safety net, which Obamacare provides.

I loved the State of the Union Address. I think it was very visionary and bodes well for the Dems in the '16 elections.