• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most recent cases and deaths of Covid-19 are unvaccinated.

Ebionite

Do you have one -- just one -- scientifically attested case of metal attraction due to vaccination? I would imagine, if it were so, it would be very, very big news and so shouldn't be at all difficult to find.
Nothing repeatable, just a video I saw from Laguna Beach of metal attraction in members of the public from The Highwire and one from Dr Pepe Explains, a T.V. show in Spanish, along with a few social media video clips.

You would think that it would be big news, but New Zealand mainstream media blew it off as adhesion. It obviously doesn't work well with the "safe an effective" narrative.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Nothing repeatable, just a video I saw from Laguna Beach of metal attraction in members of the public from The Highwire and one from Dr Pepe Explains, a T.V. show in Spanish, along with a few social media video clips.

You would think that it would be big news, but New Zealand mainstream media blew it off as adhesion. It obviously doesn't work well with the "safe an effective" narrative.
Meaning, in fact, you've got nothing that stands up to serious scrutiny.

I wonder why you seem to believe it so much, then? What do you use as the basis for your beliefs? I mean, if somebody says, "hey, if you can spot me $10,000, I can guarantee you a return of $50,000 next Thursday," do you believe him and cough up the cash? Why or why not?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

I wonder why you seem to believe it so much, then? What do you use as the basis for your beliefs? I mean, if somebody says, "hey, if you can spot me $10,000, I can guarantee you a return of $50,000 next Thursday," do you believe him and cough up the cash? Why or why not?
Do they have a video?
Or perhaps a ridiculously complicated route to the money?

Ebionite

No, non-repeatable phenomena can still have significance within the wider context.

I wonder why you seem to believe it so much, then?
Because the official narrative is ludicrous.

What do you use as the basis for your beliefs?
Occam's Razor.

I mean, if somebody says, "hey, if you can spot me $10,000, I can guarantee you a return of $50,000 next Thursday," do you believe him and cough up the cash? Why or why not?
It would depend on whether or not I trust them and if I think they have the ability to deliver.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Tell you what: go look up the numbers of people who died from the vaccine, and compare that with the numbers of those who died from the virus. I've done it before, can't be bothered doing it for you again.

And I'm willing to be dollars to donuts you won't do it -- it doesn't speak to your agenda, does it?

HOWEVER! I will give you one little bit to feast on -- it is now well understood that COVID-19 itself causes more heart damage (including infarctions/heart attacks) than any vaccine. By orders of magnitude. But again, I'm betting you prefer the "research" of social media to any real science.
I have pointed this out so many times now, it isn't funny. Never got a single person to actually address it yet.
Good luck!

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
No, non-repeatable phenomena can still have significance within the wider context.

Because the official narrative is ludicrous.

Occam's Razor.

It would depend on whether or not I trust them and if I think they have the ability to deliver.
You find the "official narrative" that vaccines aren't killing people en masse to be ludicrous, but you look at people sticking spoons to their arms and find it completely plausible and likely that it's due to the vaccine?

I think we've identified the problem. ;)

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Tell you what: go look up the numbers of people who died from the vaccine, and compare that with the numbers of those who died from the virus. I've done it before, can't be bothered doing it for you again.
I know the numbers in relationship to death rate and long term circumstances of the unvaccinated which you tragically distort based on what appears like a Conservative anti-science agenda based on the over all intentional ignorance of the nature of the pandemic.

The following website deals in detail the intentional conspiracy tragic ignorance of the reality of th emisinformation of Dark side COVID conspiracies,

More to follow . . .

And I'm willing to be dollars to donuts you won't do it -- it doesn't speak to your agenda, does it?
Based on the actual science you only have donut holes.
HOWEVER! I will give you one little bit to feast on -- it is now well understood that COVID-19 itself causes more heart damage (including infarctions/heart attacks) than any vaccine. By orders of magnitude. But again, I'm betting you prefer the "research" of social media to any real science.

Absolutely conspiracy ladden false when taken into consideration of the over all death rate of Vovid-19 and the related health issues like heart and lung issues and the problems of Long Covid illnesses. You are egregiously failing to take into consideration the differences between the unvaccinated and vaccinated in the death rate, and negative outcomes of the disease.

I worked in a hospital during the pandemic and in a assisted living facility dealing with the reality of the pandemic. The nature of the COVID pamde,ic world wide caused great difficulties in coming up with vaccines in such sort and tragic circumstances.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I go by the science and actual reliable scientific sources to deal with the issues of the COVID pandemic and the vaccines.

Reports of Deaths after COVID-19 Vaccination​

Multiple factors contribute to reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination, including heightened public awareness of COVID-19 vaccines, requirements under FDA authorization for COVID-19 vaccines that healthcare providers report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS (even if it is unclear whether the vaccine was the cause), and reporting requirements in CDC vaccine provider agreements. People receiving COVID-19 vaccines are less likely to die from COVID-19 and its complications and are at no greater risk of death from non-COVID causes, than unvaccinated people.

CDC scientists and partners have performed detailed assessments of deaths after COVID-19 vaccination and made the information available to healthcare providers and the public.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I know the numbers in relationship to death rate and long term circumstances of the unvaccinated which you tragically distort based on what appears like a Conservative anti-science agenda based on the over all intentional ignorance of the nature of the pandemic.

The following website deals in detail the intentional conspiracy tragic ignorance of the reality of th emisinformation of Dark side COVID conspiracies,

More to follow . . .

Based on the actual science you only have donut holes.

Absolutely conspiracy ladden false when taken into consideration of the over all death rate of Vovid-19 and the related health issues like heart and lung issues and the problems of Long Covid illnesses. You are egregiously failing to take into consideration the differences between the unvaccinated and vaccinated in the death rate, and negative outcomes of the disease.

I worked in a hospital during the pandemic and in a assisted living facility dealing with the reality of the pandemic. The nature of the COVID pamde,ic world wide caused great difficulties in coming up with vaccines in such sort and tragic circumstances.
I confess, I'm very confused. Are you sure you read my comments correctly, because as far as I can see, we're in agreement?

For example, I asked @Ebionite to compare the rates of people who died from the vaccine with those who died from the virus, without vaccine -- because @Ebionite suggested that the vaccines cause a lot of "heart attacks" in teens.

I further stated that "it is now well understood that COVID-19 itself causes more heart damage (including infarctions/heart attacks) than any vaccine." Are we not agreeing with each other?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I confess, I'm very confused. Are you sure you read my comments correctly, because as far as I can see, we're in agreement?

For example, I asked @Ebionite to compare the rates of people who died from the vaccine with those who died from the virus, without vaccine -- because @Ebionite suggested that the vaccines cause a lot of "heart attacks" in teens.

I further stated that "it is now well understood that COVID-19 itself causes more heart damage (including infarctions/heart attacks) than any vaccine." Are we not agreeing with each other?
That's possible we are in agreement.