• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most Obscure DC Show?

muichimotsu

Holding All and None
I'm still behind in even watching a lot of the older stuff, like even from the 90s or so, like The Flash with John Wesley Shipp in the lead role or Lois and Clark. But there was Swamp Thing's 90s show as well, which I have one part of on DVD (rest are not nearly as cheap)

Obscure should be distinguished from rare, because people may be aware of a series more than Warner Bros is willing to reprint it, though not sure what series like that would fit that bill. But I didn't know there was a Superboy series in 1988, seemingly based more on the old version, not the 1993 character that spun into his own popularity

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Ever seen Super Friends?
I only really know of it through the memes.

But I’m pretty sure that I’ve seen a couple of episodes as a little kid though.

muichimotsu

Holding All and None
Ever seen Super Friends?
I only really know of it through the memes.

But I’m pretty sure that I’ve seen a couple of episodes as a little kid though.
It was apparently on Toonami, but I must've missed that point. And I honestly don't think I have, though apparently they've repackaged stuff too, like I found a DVD compilation of all the Aquaman Superfriends segments that was marketed as its own show, which I guess there might've been enough for that

And it got longer too, iirc, starting out about half an hour or less and then took up a whole hour, though ultimately 45 minute episodes. Think that was in the same era when Hanna Barbera was throwing anything at the wall and hoping it stuck after Scooby Doo took off