• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moses and Wonder-Woman

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
This is about the most bizarre thing I have ever brought up to people who are normal minded.

I have written many short stories and works for the fun of it and many I have posted online but mostly I am ashamed of being associated with them so I never bring them up.

But I had a request of a friend of mine to re open my erotic fan fiction account and construct a story about Moses and the ransacking of Themyscira (homeland of the Amazonians in accordance to Wonder Woman Volume #2 80's edition).

I have written many bizarre and absurd things but this just beats it. The story is suppose to appeal to certain fetishes that are unspeakable(which for me is everything).

How on earth am I to approach this? My friend loves using religious characters and comicbooks and ever since the New 52's (DC's latest edition for all of non-geeks who have a life) the demand for crossover fan-fiction has been high.

Would it be better for me to downplay this request or accept it? I am not all that sure if defaming a Biblical character may ruin my good name. The issue is that my inner theological crackpot and my outward Dork is merging and giving me the desire to write this fanfic

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Didn't do the Bible any harm

I guess if you want to you should write it. Out of curiosity, why did you ask?

I just wanted a feeling for how offensive something like this would be. I did not wish to be responsible for writing something vulgar and dishing it out to cyberspace having it shot down with Biblical flak