• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More on digital images in Torah and four rows

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
We had a good conversation about digital images in the Torah in this thread:

Digital images encoded in Torah revealed for the first time | Religious Forums

concerning the top picture on this website:

Digital images encoded in Torah revealed for the first time - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

but people wanted to know, why four rows?

The graphic has 4 rows and 10 columns. One thing we can do is to notice when there's a wrap-around from the end of a row to the beginning of the next row.

So, we look at letters 10,11,20,21,30,31 and 40,41. We actually look in the first 2 verses of Genesis to see what these letters are.

The tenth letter is a and the eleventh is l. Then we have i and m, h and a, and v and v. Notice that we spell the full word of G-d and then two vavs seems to heavily suggest moving on to another topic.

Also, if we look at just the ones that are marked black, it is a l and a. These are the letters of G-d in the picture.

Now, this suggests something important to me with the vowels v and v. You might say that in the beginning G-d was the creative part and the creation was the created part, but this suggests separating them in one way. There is one complete creator at the beginning and one complete creation; they aren't mixed. So, I think it is educational.