• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More Dreams: Alternate Reality, Sharks

EverChanging

I have had very vivid dreams since childhood, especially in childhood, and I would like to share some at some point, just because I find them so interesting and they were really a very big part of my life as a child. I existed in such a vivid and fantastic world that no one else could really relate to. But here are the two more recent dreams...any thoughts?

Alternate Reality
I was not aware that I was dreaming, but I was aware that I was in an alternate reality, that this wasn't the "real" world so to speak. I suppose I was close to waking up because I remember consciously thinking, "No, I want to stay here a little longer and see what happens." I was living in a large house, and some friends were there. The scenes are a little blurry in memory at this point -- it became a little vague. But the most vivid part was when I was walking across some very green grass, and there were purple flowers blooming. As I walked past, several of them flew out of the grass and stuck to my fingers. They had little faces and were all chattering away, "Lalalalala..." very fast...I remember sensing that they had very simple personalities and intelligence, kind of like people, but not very bright at all. But they were alive, conscious.

Sharks
I am very afraid of sharks, alligators, and so forth...the last time I posted about a dream, it was about a man with the head of an alligator.

In this dream, I was in the water with lots of sharks. I remember thinking that it's dangerous to hover near the surface of the water because sharks will believe that you are an injured animal and come to eat you, so I dove under the water toward the sharks, hammerheads, and put my arms around them and pet them and felt affection for them. All other dreams I've had of sharks were terrifying, but not this one. I wonder if this has anything to do with the mantra I've been working with: The fire of Brighit is the flame of my heart, perfect love, and perfect trust.