• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Money is worthless to me!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Pennies , nickels, dimes , quarters, and "paper" money (yes I know it isn't technically paper),

What would the material and the artwork on the material actually be worth , if you subtract every other factor??

I would have no use for it, save for I do actually pray to dead Presidents on occasion, primarily JFK who isn't on them, :( so perhaps they could be holy medals?

But I really don't have much devotion at all to the chosen ones. Andrew Jackson (20$) was mean, but no more mean than men of God in Scripture.

I have some devotion to the 20$ bill Saint Andrew, even though he was a jerk, because he got shot in the chest, walked away from it just fine.

It was not the only attempt on his life he survived!

He survived other assassination attempts. His battle of New Orleans was against the best trained military on earth, with better weapons, and he had 8 Americans dead, more than 2,000 British casualties!

Outside of the Bible and the Kamikaze and Samurai defeating the Mongolians, I don't know of a more Miraculous battle than that! People who witnessed the battlefield said it was like an Old Testament battle, with Angelic beings and God assisting Americans, poorly trained, poorly equipped, outgunned, and totally owned the British.

Plus Andrew Jackson, despite treating Native Americans badly in military campaigns, he saved the life of a Native American child, raised him, loved him like a son.

He was not nearly as mean as many Old Testament Prophets , including Moses and Jonathan! ;)

He also lost much of his family to the British in revolutionary war, was a POW of the British, and a British sword put the big scar on his face! Very interesting life!

So, I have use for Andrew Jackson art, as it looked like something Divine was with him.

If someone really holy had owned the coins or bills prior, had them a long time, or they were very blessed, I would have use for money.

Otherwise, money is completely useless to me, if you subtract the things you can buy with it! You?

Last edited:

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Please provide your bank details, and authorise donations to worthy causes.

Norfolk Otter and Badger Collective.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sorry....we have only checks.
But there's PayPal.

A check is when you check something, a cheque is a completely different thing, its paper that you can write on to pay bills, or send relatives for birthdays rather than putting cash in the post.

If only you guys had taken that dictionary with you when you fled english shores

Pay pal will do nicely (or Wise is good too)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A check is when you check something, a cheque is a completely different thing, its paper that you can write on to pay bills, or send relatives for birthdays rather than putting cash in the post.

If only you guys had taken that dictionary with you when you fled english shores

Wow!
Your "cheques" function identically to our "checks".

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I do hope you guys realize I was saying money as art work and the material it is made of has no use to me.

Obviously, I need money and am impoverished.

I'm saying, if you eliminate certain factors, what is it actually worth? ;)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Pictures of dead Presidents and Ben Franklin on those materials. I mean, doesn't it borderline on being worthless to you, if you subtract the other factors?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

It's a waste of time arguing with heathens.