• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mohammad in the Bible...

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Interesting deflection, rather than facing the fallacy of your argument.

What does this have to do with what I said?
The Bible describes the future and the information Jesus shares is true, has everything to do with you regardless of what you say.
The fact you do not want to believe in Jesus does not change the fate of Israel described in detail in the Bible.
We are already in the beginning of the tribulation so the war is soon to happen.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
The Bible describes
Which Bible are we talking about? The one that was written by scribes that falsified everything and tricked us into thinking that Jesus was Jewish when in reality he was a heretical Chinese-Canadian hippie priest, son of a Norse Viking and a Samaritan woman who robbed the poor and gave money to his fellow commune brothers?

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Which Bible are we talking about? The one that was written by scribes that falsified everything and tricked us into thinking that Jesus was Jewish when in reality he was a heretical Chinese-Canadian hippie priest, son of a Norse Viking and a Samaritan woman who robbed the poor and gave money to his fellow commune brothers?
A Jewish man is shipwrecked on a desert island. He’s stuck for years! Using materials from around the island, he builds a house, a store, and a synagogue. Eventually, he’s made a whole neighborhood.

One day, he’s rescued by a passing ship. The sailors help him collect his few possessions and get ready to leave the island forever. Just before they leave, one of the sailors says, “Hey! Why’d you build two synagogues?”

The man rolls his eyes. “This,” he says, pointing at one building, “Is my synagogue.”

“And that,” he says, pointing at the other, “Is the one I would never set foot in!”

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
A Jewish man is shipwrecked on a desert island. He’s stuck for years! Using materials from around the island, he builds a house, a store, and a synagogue. Eventually, he’s made a whole neighborhood.

One day, he’s rescued by a passing ship. The sailors help him collect his few possessions and get ready to leave the island forever. Just before they leave, one of the sailors says, “Hey! Why’d you build two synagogues?”

The man rolls his eyes. “This,” he says, pointing at one building, “Is my synagogue.”

“And that,” he says, pointing at the other, “Is the one I would never set foot in!”
I still have absolutely no idea what this has to do with what I said.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
I still have absolutely no idea what this has to do with what I said.
Israel will be invaded by Israel's brothers, the other sons of Abraham. Jerusalem will be leveled by a missile from Persia, Iran, according to scripture. Shia's are not concerned with protecting a Sunni mosque because even those brothers seem to hate each other.

Last edited:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Israel will be invaded by Israel's brothers, the other sons of Abraham. Jerusalem will be leveled by a missile from Persia, Iran, according to scripture. Shia's are not concerned with protecting a Sunni mosque because even those brothers seem to hate each other.
Please address what I actually wrote. No custom prophecies, please.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Please address what I actually wrote. No custom prophecies, please.
I read the King James Bible because in that version the symbolism is correct that enables correct understanding of prophecy.
For example,
666 is only a page number in the Bible. We are given words not numericals.
Six Hundred Threescore And Six
The goal is to find the name of the Beast and it is the name of a man.
We are told to count and the only thing countable in a name is letters.
Count the number of letters in Six Hundred Threescore And Six
The Beast has the same number of letters in it's name.
Thermonuclear World War Three
GOD has nothing to do with this MAN made BEAST.
War cannot exist unless Man does the fighting thus they are War.
Dead people cannot buy or sell, so people will take
the mark of the Beast in their forehead by agreeing to fight and in the hand by actually fighting.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I read the King James Bible because in that version the symbolism is correct that enables correct understanding of prophecy.
For example,
666 is only a page number in the Bible. We are given words not numericals.
Six Hundred Threescore And Six
The goal is to find the name of the Beast and it is the name of a man.
We are told to count and the only thing countable in a name is letters.
Count the number of letters in Six Hundred Threescore And Six
The Beast has the same number of letters in it's name.
Thermonuclear World War Three
GOD has nothing to do with this MAN made BEAST.
War cannot exist unless Man does the fighting thus they are War.
Dead people cannot buy or sell, so people will take
the mark of the Beast in their forehead by agreeing to fight and in the hand by actually fighting.
Ah, okay. No actual argument against what I said. Bye, then.