• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mississippi Governor Proclaims Confederate Heritage Month

Ignatius A

Our thoughts and feelings are what make us who we are.
You seem to be claiming that you can determine that other peoples' thoughts and feelings about who they are are wrong, based on your thoughts and feelings about them.
A woman who things and feels like a man is not actually a man
I am claiming no such thing

F1fan

Veteran Member
Leftists did NOTHING for 4 years of Trump's presidency but try to "get trump".
Imagine that, democrats and ethical republicans working to hold a criminal president accountable to ethics and law.
Actually they're still doing it. Come to think of it you're right it's not hatred it's evil.
If the conservatives had nominated an ethical nominee in 2016 there wouldn't be all this trouble caused by a disturbed and corrupt ex-president.

Ignatius A

LOL Please tell me how you've determined my dislike for Trump - a man found civilly liable for sexual abuse and defamation of his victim, who has been found guilty of fraud numerous times - has "hurt America."
You people did NOTHING for 4 years of trumps presidency but try and "get trump". You STILL aren't.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You have to show that marriage is a right.
No, not really. It is not a formal right. You do not seem to realize that you have to prove that it is something that only men and women can do. The idea of marriage being between one man and one woman is a rather recent one. In Biblical times that was clearly not the law. Not only could a man have more than one wife, he could own sex slaves too. Yee Hah!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Leftists did NOTHING for 4 years of Trump's presidency but try to "get trump". Actually they're still doing it. Come to think of it you're right it's not hatred it's evil.
Name calling now. No, quite a few conservatives could see that Trump was a poor leader too. He unfortunately has a very strong cult following.

And now you seem to think that justice is evil. Do you think that you can rationally argue against any of the recent legal decisions against him? Please note you have to make arguments based upon evidence and laws. Not upon feelings.

Ignatius A

Imagine that, democrats and ethical republicans working to hold a criminal president accountable to ethics and law.

If the conservatives had nominated an ethical nominee in 2016 there wouldn't be all this trouble caused by a disturbed and corrupt ex-president.
Ah yes this topic of trump brings out the crazies.

Ignatius A

Name calling now. No, quite a few conservatives could see that Trump was a poor leader too. He unfortunately has a very strong cult following.

And now you seem to think that justice is evil. Do you think that you can rationally argue against any of the recent legal decisions against him? Please note you have to make arguments based upon evidence and laws. Not upon feelings.
What name calling? It is evil to ignore your duty to the American people so you can indulge in your hatred. If that's name calling then I'm guilty. Want to put me in jail huh?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What name calling? It is evil to ignore your duty to the American people so you can indulge in your hatred. If that's name calling then I'm guilty. Want to put me in jail huh?
Opposing an incompetent president is not being "leftist". If anything it is adhering to the traditional values of the Republican Party. And you need to stop the false accusations of hatred. Where have I ever demonstrated hatred for Trump. Now you are sounding like a fundamentalist lying about atheists hating God.

I see you making lots of claims, but never even offering to support them. Shouting and pouting will not win you any arguments.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ah yes this topic of trump brings out the crazies.
1714074549751.png

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Love isnt necessary for marriage
People in the 21st Century in North America, generally marriage each other because they love each other and want to spend their lives together, among other reasons. Do you deny this?
It's like everything else leftists do gay "marriage" is pretend marriage".
How is it "pretend marriage?"

I know married couples who are gay and their marriage is just as real as mine is.
Yes it is a privilege especially if you want benefits from the state. It no different than driving. You have no right to drive. It's a privilege afforded to one man one woman. Whitney live and what genitalia they are attracted to have never been a determining factor in who got married. You realize when the rooster crows at sunrise the rooster isnt making the sun rise. You get that right?
Based on ... your opinion? Not on reality, because it reality, marriage between one man and one woman or two people of the same sex is legal in the North America.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Because I said you hate trump? You do hate trump.
Ethical citizens hate what Trump has done to this nation. He committed crimes, got caught, and even today he is being named in conspiracies against the United States. Trump and MAGAs are in a toxic co-dependent relationship that could bring the USA to an effective end if this disturbed man gets enough votes in 4-5 swing states to win another election that the majority oppose. Let's hope the justice system works to expose Trump for the threat he has been, and more citizens learn of what he has done, and what he plans to do if elected.

Ignatius A

People in the 21st Century in North America, generally marriage each other because they love each other and want to spend their lives together, among other reasons. Do you deny this?

How is it "pretend marriage?"

I know married couples who are gay and their marriage is just as real as mine is.

Based on ... your opinion? Not on reality, because it reality, marriage between one man and one woman or two people of the same sex is legal in the North America.
It doesnt matter. Love is not a necessary condition for marriage.

Based on...your opinion

Slavery was legal was too. Telling me something is legal therefore it's ok is foolishness.