• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mind controlling fungus among us

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What is the fungus that turns ants into zombies?
download (11).jpeg

Fungi of the genus Ophiocordyceps — so-calledzombie ant fungi — need ants to complete their life cycle. When an ant comes across fungal spores while foraging, the fungus infects the insect and quickly spreads throughout its body. A carpenter ant infected with a zombie antfungus in the genus Ophiocordyceps.

Zombie Fungus Enslaves Only Its Favorite Ant Brains - Live Science

the fungus literally controls the ant's brain.

I can assure you the mind controlling fungus is among us in a different form. There are many chemicals that turn human beings into zombies. Some of these chemicals legally prescribed.

I have been under the influence of stuff that literally controlled my brain and every action. one of these chemicals is dextromethorphan which is available over-the-counter and is in the same family as PCP. Be careful what you put into your body.

Thoughts?

Road Less Traveled

The mind is mankind’s helpmate. Here, there are choices from one prison or another prison. Or non-choices that indoctrinate and mold the mind. Until realization that almost every choice or non-choice is a prison. Consumption of an all you can eat buffet of mental fungus. Mind divorced to all sorts of authorities, mind no longer an able helpmate, someone becoming a dead zombie marionette, an inauthentic actor just playing their role. Don’t take care of and don’t nurture the mind, that will transpire. Then usually the mind ends up becoming so divided and so unrestful, that people will do whatever they can to make the thoughts go away, shut the mind up... whether alcohol, various drugs, medicines, meditations, etc.

The physical fungus you mentioned above works in the same way.

Just as detoxification/de-conditioning work the same way and hopefully into gradual rehabilitation.

It’s not most of our faults, it’s just the way we are all to varying degrees, little power/autonomy, and varying degrees of different circumstances, conditions, and how we naturally came and/or were designed to be. And some sick stains of people that know this and make money off of weakening us, enabling us, enslaving us, and presenting all of those things right in our faces all around us. Fungus, fungus, fungus everywhere.

Last edited:

LiveBetterLife

All the best hallucinogens are derived from a form of fungus I think.

Not sure about DMT though. I'm too old to remember.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
What is the fungus that turns ants into zombies?
View attachment 31563

Fungi of the genus Ophiocordyceps — so-calledzombie ant fungi — need ants to complete their life cycle. When an ant comes across fungal spores while foraging, the fungus infects the insect and quickly spreads throughout its body. A carpenter ant infected with a zombie antfungus in the genus Ophiocordyceps.

Zombie Fungus Enslaves Only Its Favorite Ant Brains - Live Science

the fungus literally controls the ant's brain.

I can assure you the mind controlling fungus is among us in a different form. There are many chemicals that turn human beings into zombies. Some of these chemicals legally prescribed.

I have been under the influence of stuff that literally controlled my brain and every action. one of these chemicals is dextromethorphan which is available over-the-counter and is in the same family as PCP. Be careful what you put into your body.

Thoughts?
I caught the kitty parasite. All hope is lost for me. I'm just a zombie serving my cats. *Grin*

This stuff is right up your alley Pope. Mind control fungi. Zombie ants. It's just a matter of time now.

While we are waiting for the zombie apocalypse, check this bugger out as well....