• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michel Wins the Creative Threads Award!

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I'm quite pleased to announce that Michel has won the Creative Threads Award! This is amazingly well deserved! How many of us have not been touched by one of Michel's extraordinarily creative threads? None, I say, none! Michel is a paragon of creativity in this forum.

Thank you, Michel!

:jiggy:

:clap

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Congratulations! *huge hugs* Not only are your posts entertaining, they lift my spirits, as well! Thanks for all you bring to RF!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
congrats michel, you are wholly worthy of this award! your posts are full of care for others, wit and charm, but are also centred around your love for everyone, which is amazing

C_P

turk179

I smell something....
Druidus said:
I'm quite pleased to announce that Michel has won the Creative Threads Award! This is amazingly well deserved! How many of us have not been touched by one of Michel's extraordinarily creative threads? None, I say, none! Michel is a paragon of creativity in this forum.

Thank you, Michel!

:jiggy:

:clap
Congrats Michel, very much deserved.