• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Aquino's Passing

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
I was planning on making this post much earlier, but I have been extremely busy as of late. Being a member of a Setian/Satanist facebook group, we have received the news of Dr. Aquino's passing. I have felt this to be my duty to inform others on this forum concerning the known man. The news of Michael A. Aquino's death was never put forth by others on the year he passed, instead it was put forth in 2020. His body expired in 2019 I believe, it has saddened me greatly to see such a beloved person/respected writer/LHPer to hear of his health slowly decline through death. Dr. Aquino has been a great and respectful influence among Black Magicians, Setians, and the like who tread on the Path of Darkness. May he rest in peace, and may we wish him the best on the next life of his being.

-https://xeper.org/maquino/

VoidoftheSun

Necessary Heretical, Fundamentally Orthodox
I heard about this a few days. R.I.P. He was one of our modern day legends, a very fascinating guy with a fascinating LHP theistic system. Most will be increasingly grateful that Aquino got out his version/edition of the Satanic Bible before he passed.
There was a bit of suspicion in the mists because of how the 600 Club (forum) had been down for a while.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I just saw this. I haven't been keeping up on what's happening specifically with the LHP in the news lately. I have mixed feelings about Aquino, both in terms of him himself and his teachings, but I do wish him well in his journey.