• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meteor strikes Peru and causes mysterious illness

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Be sure to have plenty of records on hand in case of zombies.
I don't have any records. Wonder if CDs will do? I also gotta quickly find a tavern to lock myself in just incase.

SoyLeche

meh...
BBC NEWS | Americas | Scores ill in Peru 'meteor crash'
Local resident Heber Mamani said a bull and some other animals had become ill.
One of my mission companions was named Piter Mamani, and he was from the Puno area. I wonder if Heber is related (with a name like "Heber" I have a hard time believing he isn't LDS, I doubt the name is any more common down there then it is here).

Another local villager, Romulo Quispe, said people were worried that the water was no longer safe to drink
There was also a couple Quispes in my mission from the Puno area, but that last name is very common, and I didn't know their first names.

I don't think I have any way of contacting them... I'll have to look back through my stuff...

FFH

Veteran Member
BBC NEWS | Americas | Scores ill in Peru 'meteor crash'

One of my mission companions was named Piter Mamani, and he was from the Puno area. I wonder if Heber is related (with a name like "Heber" I have a hard time believing he isn't LDS, I doubt the name is any more common down there then it is here).
Interesting, you may be right...

There was also a couple Quispes in my mission from the Puno area, but that last name is very common, and I didn't know their first names.

I don't think I have any way of contacting them... I'll have to look back through my stuff...
Would be cool if they could verify what it was. It may be President Chavez testing his biological warfare for his participation in armageddon (World War 3)the final battle you know... :)

Metoers would not cause illness or create a perfect hole like that..

President Chavez seems to be the biggest threat against world peace, in South America.

Let's test one of my new biological weapons on Peru, they won't mind and they'll never suspect it was me..

President Hugo Chavez (South American antichrist)
61st President of Venezuela

He is a former military officer (Lt. Colonel)

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
Evidently the villagers were suffering from mass hysteria according to the medical authrorities in Peru...don't panic everybody lol.

Melissa