• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Messianic Midrash

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
I think I mentioned I'd be posting Torah on here. Actually, I think what I will actually do is find my old Midrash articles and post them instead. Seems more fitting for an open forum such as this, and honestly I'd find a full study with references to be more work than I can handle at present. That is if I can find my old articles. Don't know, I'm an old geezer and I lose things all the time... ;)
No matter, I will write them again. I do warn that they do tend to run quite long and tend to be almost like Aggadah at times. I will write them in sections, as long posts are usually not a good idea on forums.

Please, if you wish to comment DON'T do so in my Midrash threads, it will disrupt the flow. Please make your own thread. Not that I want to discourage comments, just understand that my threads may take a while and other posts in the middle may take them off-topic and make me start over in new threads. Thank you in advance for your undertanding.

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
I have posted the first in what I hope to be a series of Messianic Midrash.
As this is a work in progress, if you have any comments, contributions, or questions please create your own separate thread on the topic and not post on my thread. The Midrash are not meant to be authoritative or controversial but if you do take umbrage please remember this is a D.I.R. forum and utilize a Debate forum. If you are a Messianic Jew please use the Same Faith Debate forum.

Format:

Re: M. M. <topic>

Shalom

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
Again, I wish to point out please don't post replies on my Midrash threads. They are active storylines, don't disrupt them.

Midrash is meant to inspire and make one think, please don't ask for 'proofs' and 'biblical sources' as I will not reply. Most Jews know where the topics are to be found, that's the whole point... to make us make the effort to see things for ourselves, interpret for ourselves.

Shalom