• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

elmarna

i know all of us have a common goal to have a connection to god.
while prayer is sacred and personal...
I was wondering if you had the chance to stand briefly with God & say 1 thing what would you say?
I would ask him to bring the thylasine back. it was a terrible mistake & it would be great to see it return.
In communication we need to exchange messages. When we pray we focus on what is of importance. I will add your response to my prayers in hopes your can be recieved.
After all I work for the post office! I am all about messages!:wishes:

Awoon

Prayer in Aramaic means "to Trap." So why ask when the answer can be caught in consciousness before asking?

elmarna

OK i will accept the way you think.
While I define prayer as a time to "connect"
with god, his world and maintain the ways of being close to him through meditation, positive thoughts & feelings in the greatness of finding a straight path...
where in my definition do you think i am led astray?

Awoon

I think you are correct. Meditation, positive thoughts & feelings. God is felt through the nervous system of Humans.

We need REconnection