• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meow!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
:flower: Well, well, well........it's so lovely to meet you, katz. I hope you don't mind me telling you that your posts were some of the reasons why I transitioned from being a lurker to being a member. I was sad to see you go, but I'm happy now that you're back. :bounce

I'm still trying to figure out that whole thing with the gifts in the lower right hand corner, too. I might have to buy a couple to give to myself to create the illusion that I'm more loved. :p

Welcome back!

Peace,
Mystic

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
MysticSang'ha said:
:flower: Well, well, well........it's so lovely to meet you, katz. I hope you don't mind me telling you that your posts were some of the reasons why I transitioned from being a lurker to being a member. I was sad to see you go, but I'm happy now that you're back. :bounce
Mind? Wow! No way! I'm SO happy to hear that, and am sincerely looking forward to getting to know you. :kat:

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
YEAH!!!! The :kat:is back!!!

You have been missed, and we look forward to your insightful and animal loving posts.:dan:

turk179

I smell something....
Wow! SK2005, Runt and katzpur all came back. :dan:
Glad to see you back Kat! Looking forward to seeing your posts again.