• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mental Heath Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
We have a new Forum; Todd very generously agreed to our having a 'Mental Heath Forum', and so here it is; it is a sub forum of The Living World/ The Social World.

Please note that this forum is a public forum; anyone can post, and similarly others can respond if they so wish.
Please note that there must be no insults, no debate, and that only helpful advice should be posted.

If people want to privately discuss issues, then they will ultimately have to do this by PM, with the Member from whom they wish to request advice.

As I am sure we all know, a 'trouble shared is a trouble halved'; recently, we have seen one or two members who have openly discussed problems. This forum will therefore be for that purpose.

I will need to remind all of the Terms of Service, which can be found here and with which you should all already be aware of, and observe.

Michel

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I think it important to mention that any member who feels in need of help for psychological problems, or for any form of mental disease is strongly advised to seek help from a doctor.

The purpose of this forum is not that of a substitute for a visit to the doctor; this forum is to allow members to 'voice' any problems that they feel they need to talk over with other members solely for the purpose of receiving support from other members, and possibly exchange views on the suitability of varying methods of 'dealing with' certain conditions which they may well have to endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.